Indian Army — complaint against ppo of my wife.

1 Review
 Sankar Chandra Chandra on Mar 9, 2018
The problem is in the ppo of my family pensioner (Wife). Firstly in that ppo there was only name of my wife instead of the full name or the (Last name was absent) then i had sent a letter to record office then it was corrected nextly there is a problem in the date of birth on that ppo like (1972 written instead of 1973) and now i am listening that on that ppo it is compulsary to have the full date of birth (Dd/mm/yyyy) instead of only year of birth (Yyyy) so now i need to correct those two problems, i. E change the year of birth and write the full date of birth (Dd/mm/yyyy). So please suggest me how to do so?

Complaint Status

[Mar 09, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 11 2309 3682
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - complaint against ppo of my wife.