[Resolved]  Indian Army — dhokha dhadi

Indian army personal fraud bike selling from the facebook by a person claiming himself as army personnel.

My friend was planing to purchase a activa 5g from facebook. He saw a seller spelling activa 125cc white colour with bike number gj27 cj 1627 which is resistration name bhavik kumar.

He share his contact number as +91 protected and asked to contact with him on whatsapp number +91 protected the price was updated 27000 rupees and my friend agree to buy it in 27000 rupees. As a proof he send scoty photo rc photo. He told to send 5160 rup through paytm number [protected] name dheerendr singh ifsc code pytm0123456 and my friend did same and send money to his paytm number. After this he told to send 4840 rupees to same paytm number and my friend did same again he told to send 4860 rup for security money and my friend did same again he told to send 8100 rup 3240 rup 12140rup 13500 rup 2000 rup 25000 rup and my friend did same and send money to his paytm number. Now he again demand 27000 for insurance to send after that scooty will deliverd to my friend address by parcel. After this my friend realise that this is fraud.
Plz help my friend in this matter.
How army person do like this.
Kindly do the needful my friend want money
From pramod kumar protected

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-20 12:54:21
Plz resolved my complain take needful action plz Contact me on my Mobile number 9649011496

[Oct 20, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by GR Jaipal Oct 21, 2019
Is number se call a raha hai or push raha hai ki aapane complain ki hai to apki E mail ID or khata number do

Updated by GR Jaipal Oct 21, 2019
Ye scooty hai

Updated by GR Jaipal Oct 22, 2019
Today the same scooty upload on Facebook
Facebook ID Parmar yuvrajsinh

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011