Indian Army — family pension not started

Rajeev kumar@85 on Jan 29, 2018
To,
The chief manager
sbi, cppc, j.c.road, patna

My late husband Rudal Sah was a defence pensioner and was drawing his pension from ADB Mairwa branch (code-5970) through sbi a/c no-[protected] & PCDA(P) Allahabad PPO No-8/051300/2004(ARMY).
He died on 09.082017. I Kalawati Devi being his wife and now his window has submitted on 17.10.2017 all required papers duly attested along with his death certificate to ADB Mairwa branch for starting family pension to me which was sent to cppc after verification for starting family pension.
Even after 03 months my family pension has not been given to me. At age of 54. I have no other source of income and because of undue delay in family pension. I have suffered financial losses in last three months and had to bear hardship physically and mentally so please take action and start my family pension at the earliest in intimation to email address- rajeevkrsserergd@gmail.com.
Kalawati Devi
sbi a/c no-[protected]

[Jan 30, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - family pension not started