Indian Army — fraud by a person tell his name as vikash patel

I have placed an advertisement on olx for selling my bike. This person name (Told me) as vikash patel {may/must be fake} introduced him as a army officer. And he said "he will purchase my bike" and will give me 15k in advance by bhim upi application. And when i gave him my bhim id he sent me 10k and then said "sir, i have send u the money on bhim and please transfer into you account by clicking pay" off course, everyone knows that bhimupi is directly link to your account. So i realised that he is a fraud person. And i end up conversation with him {without paying ir sending any money to him} please do something for this. Or else anyone can be fraud by this.
I am attaching her images as i have saved his documents before he deleted all photos from messages. But u can see, the name he told me {i. E. Vikash patel} is different in his bank details as he requested me to pay him 10000 on that upi id. {i. E something solanki kuntikumar}

fraud by a person tell his name as vikash patel
fraud by a person tell his name as vikash patel

[May 31, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear OLX User,

We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in with complete details.

OLX Team

Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011