Indian Army — fraud by indian army

Rishabh013 on Apr 25, 2019
I met a person named captain naveen singh tomar on olx... On behalf of buying an omni car from him... He told me some procedure of paying 5100 so i paid it through paytm and he said the car is on its way to my home address... Next day the driver call me and asked me for paying gprs amount of 11999 i paid it again though paytm on the same account which he told is of mohd aamin... But he again asked me to pay 15990 as gps charge which i denied and told him to give my money back... He said that money will get back in your account within 10 days and he took my account number and ifsc code... But from then his phone is switched off... Plzz help me in getting that rs17000 back 🙏

fraud by indian army

[Apr 25, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [email protected]

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - fraud by indian army