Indian Army — fraud by sahil kumar tvs wago

I am kiran chinchkar from pune district (Maharashtra) i am very disturb from the 07th may 2019 due to one army guy, i had deal with mr sahil kumar on olx (Tvs wego) for rs 15000/- with mr sahil kumar which he posted add on olx ad id :[protected].. I m from pune vimannagar and mr sahil kumar m no:[protected] and anther ashok person m no: [protected]. He asked me to pay online, i already paid through google pay, his google pay number : [protected]. And he take 9000 rupees from my google pay account but he doesn't deliver bike... I call him daily but he is saying my delivery person call you, but didnot call him.. But yet he has not refund my money.. Sir please take strict action towards him.
fraud by sahil kumar tvs wago

[May 08, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

The person with same photo cheated me by telling his name Niraj Kumar from Bihar posted at Udaipur.

OLX India Customer Care's response, May 31, 2019
Dear OLX user,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at [email protected] with complete details

Team OLX
Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [protected]@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011