[Resolved] Indian Army — fraud of mobile phone selling

Vijay Karan Singh on Jun 13, 2018
Sir, I'm Vijay Karan From dwarka, Delhi
I saw add through olx. And i chat with him. He saying he is in indian army. He said i want to sell phone. U give me half payment before and i courier to u. I done 1500 of 10000 then he send me courier receipt. And the next day the courier boy called me sir u have to clear all it payment then i login in my i'd and i give up the phone u buy. He said he is nearby me. I have done the rest amount 8500/-. Then he called me again to send 5100 as security money will be given as a cash during delivery. Then i have also done that amount. He called me again and said that your dispatch detail forwarded to army headquarter Mumbai. and said that you need to pay again as security amount of 5100 your all securitt amount will be refundable. but i didn't pay that amount again. and at that he didn't recive my call or rply my msg.

Sir, pls take immediate steps against him. I'm student and he harrash me on my exam time.
his Name and mobile number
Bijender Kumar : [protected]
and the army courier boy : [protected]

I have also the alot of proof against that army men

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2018
i have all proof of that person
Bijender Kumar 8890974374 -
he say that he was an army man posting Bikaner, Rajasthan.
(jat Batalion)

[Jun 14, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vijay Karan Singh, Jun 14, 2018
proof
Updated by Vijay Karan Singh, Jun 18, 2018
what is the status of my complaint.
sir, pls update me.

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

ye post jiski bhi h .. mujhe contact kre .. urgent h ...
ye bhut bda scam kar rhe h ..inhe aise nhi chod sakte..

mob no. - [protected]
mail id - s.sonusharma036@gmail.com

please contact kre..
Akshat Axu's reply, Sep 20, 2018
Mere sath bhi hua 70000 lose indian army ki id dikha k paisa luut liya
Dinesh dk1996's reply, Oct 15, 2018
Even he does it to me
josh0143's reply, Oct 28, 2018
Mere saath same aaj hua hai bhai maine bhi abhi complaint daali hai inko sabak sikhana e sab galti olx ki e sabse pehle mera number 9465400888 e
Apko apka mobile mila kya or nahi mila toh kya paisa refund hua kya ab tak
Vijay Karan Singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 30, 2018
nhi avi tak kch v ni hua
Abinash321's reply, Jun 30, 2018
Kitna din ho gya apka or apka kitna paisa gaya
Abinash321's reply, Jun 30, 2018
Police me complain kiye the kya aap FIR LODGE AGAINST HIM

Or ye sab paisa milega ya bhi nahi pata nhi ye consumer complaints wale kuvh karte bhi yaa nahi pata nahi
Vijay Karan Singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 3, 2018
aree mere 16000/- the or ye customer complaints wale kch ni krte faltu h sb ..bs logo ko bvkuff bna rhe h
Akshat Axu's reply, Sep 20, 2018
Kuch nhi milla 70000 goll hai... 9805556622 contact me
I was just about to from Mumbai to Nashik just to see the phone. He was selling OnePlus 6 for Rs. 20, 500. That is approximately 15, 000 lower. So it seemed like a good deal to me. But glad I searched his name on google first and this came up. I was trying to find him on facebook to see if he was genuinely a part of the Indian Army. I have the same photos as you have. I will be contacting the police tomorrow. Thank you for putting registering this complaint Mr. Vijay Karan Singh. You just might have saved me a 4 hour trip and a lot of money. You should complaint to the police too.
Yes right inko aise chodne se nhi hoga mar dena chahiye
ITNE tim se ye sab chlra h but army wale kuchnhi kr pa rhe h ..
Plzz jiske sath esa hua h muje contact kro [protected] anurag
Sir i have also got thertened from this he said he will. Give i phone 8+ in 30 with watch i paid him 2000

Today mere sari b aisa hua mera 90000 legaya. Bijendra singh.Army man. Isko tatkal pakdo indian consumar or police fast work. Varna kitne hamare jese loot jayenge..me prooff upload karta hu.

mayur dhaduk's reply, Nov 6, 2018
Pls. Rply.
Dear sir army complain dept ment
My name md zahid
My mob no.. Is [protected]
Main gaya bihar ota ke pas rahta hu

Mera 9/11/2018 ki bat hai manjeet singh army kahe kar naam bataya hai
Or corier silip pe from me bhi manjet singh hai main 1mobile vivo v 11pro ki diel done kia tha 15000 me mujse courier or insorns or charge jodke 35300 fraud kiya hai
Pure india me army ka naam kharab karah hai
Hum sab indian army ko saman karte hain pr aise army ko sare am badnam karega to hum kaise bharosa karege kisi insan pe
Main kuch pic bhejta hu paytm ka transfor ka osme paytm ki a/c linked 4dijit hai saya use kulu miljai ki ye kisa a/c hai

Total
35300rs money lost
😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
Sir inko aise hi mat chodna warna army ko puri india me badnam kardega

Zahid30j's reply, Nov 11, 2018
My name zahid jis no... Se cal kiya tha manjeet singh army bolke is no..7357877568
Or paytm st no..8696273847

Patm 2snd no..6377270892

Corierboy no..+919785275740

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - fraud of mobile phone selling