Indian Army — I have cheated by manjeet havildar, have lost my amount 12600 in olx

Yesterday in olx(30-january-2019) have seen his post for selling second hand yamaha bike. Then i had a chat in olx with him. he provided his whatsapp number +91 [protected]. He said that he is working in army guard at banglore international airport, bike is in airport, as bike is his senior officers ... as officer getting transfer to maharashtra. so today morning(31-january-2019) we went to airport to see the bike by morning 7 am. He said that he will come by 10 am so he said to wait... then later his senior officer spoked to us through phone call, that as an army person they cant able to meet in public place. so he said to send 2100 rupees as bike parcel, so he will send through army cargo. also he asked to pay only through paytm. later manjeet called us to pay 5000 as advance, also we had sent that amount. Then later he called us and asked for 50% of amount then only as an army cargo rule. We believed and send more 5500. Then later the delivery person called us and asking for as per army cargo rule 75% should transfer. Then this stage we got a doubt, what 15minutes once is army rule will change or what? still he is forcing us to transfer the balance amount so that he will transfer the scooter within 15 minutes. we asked for courier receipt he is not ready to send it. Please OLX take this as major complaint.
I have cheated by manjeet havildar, have lost my amount 12600 in olx

[Feb 01, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011