Indian Army — I m complaining about person's cheated me olx add.

Actually i was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr. Chetan prabhuji) for rs 26500 also he not only cheated me but he cheated many peoples which i saw when i tried to lodge complaint against him online.

The phone numbers they used to cheat e and others are as follows ( [protected], [protected])

My only request you is to take immediate action on them as they are spoiling armies image and losing trust of civilians, also stop them in cheating others.

He came in contact through olx site where he published for selling his Honda Activa 125, from there he contact me and asked me to first transfer rs 5000 to his paytm no. [[[protected]), then he sent me coriour recipet saying that tomorrow bit will be delivered. then got a call from delivery boy that your parcel arrived near to the place and i have to pay rs 11500 than again he called that balance 15500 as a security deposit which will be refunded once receive parcel otherwise parcel will be returned and again. Today when i didn’t receive i searched online and found they are cheating peoples same way as i was cheated and many of the victims lodge complaint on complaint lodging site but resolution rating is only 3% which urges me to contact you directly.

Also to build faith he has shared his army id, aadhar id, photographs in army uniform of himself and 3 ~4 persons other and by seeing this one cannot disbelief.

I was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr. Chetan prabhuji) for rs 26500
I m complaining about person

[Jan 31, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Dhinesh,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [protected]@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011