Indian Army — maruti suzuki swift dzire car worth rs 2, 30, 000

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 HoneySaroch on Dec 15, 2018
I saw an ad on olx and thought of buying a car. A person who told his name as vikas patel (Phone - [protected]) told him as an army officer and asked me to pay the money via paytm bank to number [protected] so that he can get the car released from pune airport office. To prove his identity - he sent me his csd canteen identity card, and his other pics (Attached). Considering the authenticity, i transferred him initial 5100/- via paytm bank as a gate pass charge to release the car from airport parking. Post this - he asked me to transfer another remaining 19999/- so that he can get the car and papers released. Unfortunately - i transferred him the remaining amount. On questioning about the car - he asked me to transfer further 62000/- more so that he can deliver me the car at my address. By this time, i realized that i am being fooled by this guy and i told him that i am going to file a complaint against him. Instead of switching off his phone, he said to me that you dont know power of army and me and i (Vikas patel) will file a case on me for fraud, he started threatening me and started talking in a rash way.

I would request you guys not to transfer money unless you see the product, no matter how trusted the other party is. Just sharing my plight so others dont suffer : (

I would request this matter to be urgently looked as i am seeing multiple complaints for fraud done under the name of indian army and this guy is fooling people.

Note: there are total 3-4 people stated the name below:
1. Vikas patel (Army officer) (Main caller)
2. Vikram (Army driver)
3. Ravi kumar (Manager)

[Dec 16, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - maruti suzuki swift dzire car worth rs 2, 30, 000