[Resolved]  Indian Army — Mobile handset fake army olx seller

I was searching iphone on olx.. I found an ad of an indian army person selling his phone @25000 i talked him on phone.. I trasferrdd him 2000 rupess.. And he said i have courier ur phone.. Then next day he was asking 20000 for the army finance and i paid for it.. Then he called again have paid late amount so u have to pay the fine of 20000 u will receive cash at the tyme of delivery.. This is the rule of indian military courier.. But now they r not responding i have lost my 40000 pls do something sir.. This is the detail of his account a/c..[protected]
Ifsc code.. Nspb0000002
Name.. Srikanth
Nsdl payment bank and this is details of hin and his phone number is +[protected] and+[protected] pls help me sir
Sep 11, 2020
i didnt get amy resolution..and u have send it in resolved status
Sep 12, 2020

Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I was searching Van on olx.. I found an ad of an indian army person selling his Scripo @110000 i talked him on phone.. I trasferrdd him 20000 rupess.. And he said i have courier ur Scorpio . Then next day he was asking 50000 for the army finance and i paid for it.. Then he called again have paid late amount so u have to pay the fine of 30000 u will receive cash at the tyme of delivery.. This is the rule of indian military courier.. But now they r not responding i have lost my 100000 pls do something sir.. This is the detail of his account a/c..Account.[protected]
IFSC code ICIC0001446
Aryan Chourasiya
And mobile n. Is [protected]
Name.. Abhishekh Kumar

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011