[Resolved]  Indian Army — Olx dslr nikon d5600 selling fraud

In the name of India army, a group of fraud company selling products on various online portals especially on OLX.in... A person fraud name called Raj Kumar selling DSLR Nikon d5600 on OLX.in and trapping customers in the name of Indian army. Here, I'm going to submit his account details for your kind information... Name Satyaveer Singh. A/C[protected]... IFSC - PYTM123456...

I have my request to the cybercrime department of Indian Army me to take necessary action against such cheaters
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry, sir, My complaint is not totally resolved. As I have received a call from the crime branch investigation department on the 8th of November at 11:57 by Promod Rathor. The mobile number is 6204296536. He enquires about my issue and suggests me to request to the Complaint board for getting the money refund. I did so, but still, I didn't receive my money back... Please, help me... My regard
Nov 07, 2020

Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 07, 2020
Updated by U kavi
The frauds are using these two mobile number
1. [protected]
2. [protected]
Nov 08, 2020
Updated by U kavi
Sir, I would like to claim the money that has been dedicated to my bank account to get me to refund...

Thanking you in Advance
Nov 09, 2020
Updated by U kavi
Deducted from my bank account instead of dedicated to my bank account...

Please, help me to get the refund
Nov 10, 2020
Updated by U kavi
Sir, I didn't receive the sum of money
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
- Chat/message history with the suspect.
- Contact number/email address of the suspect.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number[protected]:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011