Indian Army — olx fraud of canon 750d camera

Belgaum, Belgaum District, Karnataka, India
 Faiz Mulla on Feb 4, 2019
Two days back i got fraud by a army men name sahil kumar, i saw a add on olx about canon camera 750d then he told me toh 5100 for courier services, which i will get in 24 hours so i paid 5100, then he showed me the hand written slip then told me toh pay 7000 more, i paid. Then the next a persons call came he told the parcel is in belgaum cant. He told the sender sahil kumar has asked for 9000 more, to clear the parcel u should clear that amount, i paid this amount too, after that i called the courier man again he told 13200 has to be paid for convenience, securityand maintenance but i redused to pay this, then he told that u will not get ur parcel until this payment is done, so i requested him but he dint do any ng till now, till now i have paid him 21000 plsss help me that were my 3 years total savings, im a student.

olx fraud of canon 750d camera

[Feb 04, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear OLX User,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to look into your concern on priority. However, we would need more information to assist you appropriately in this matter.

1) Kindly share the pertinent Ad Id/phone number or email Id/ that you are referring to.
2) Alternatively, you may also share the suspect's contact details used on OLX with us.
3) Please email us all possible details at [email protected], as it will help us resolve the issue appropriately.

As you would be aware, OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.

Further, we would also request you to contact the legal authorities and file an FIR with them regarding this matter. For any clarification, the police can reach out to us at [email protected]

In the event it is required by the police or other legal authorities, OLX will provide the access records (IP, email, and date and time of posting) of the user who posted the ad to the appropriate legal agent.

We look forward to your response.

Team OLX.

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - olx fraud of canon 750d camera