Indian Army — sanjay singh ne 1, lakh 33 thousands car ka add deke fraud kar diya

Kailashpur jalukbari byelane 2 near swastika apartment, Jalukbari Circle, Assam, India
 Naresh Pangging on Dec 6, 2019
He posted a swift desire car for sell in olx and in 5 steps he taken money through google pay and he not delivered any car he is fraud please try to help me or contact me [protected] i have more detils there two peron in this scam ramesh kr hukamani no is [protected] and sanjay singh car details is which they posted in olx is mh04gj5043 registration holder ramesh kr hukmani. And i have i card and adhar card also. Please find them and arrest them or if you need any information please call me my nmbr is [protected]

[Dec 06, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number [protected] (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - sanjay singh ne 1, lakh 33 thousands car ka add deke fraud kar diya