Indian Army — why I can't participate at the army rally of siliguri

Raj Marley on Jan 26, 2018
Sir, i'm raj sarkar from west bengal dest - nadia.
Rally of krishnanagar hight need 169cm but siliguri rally need 160 cm. My hight 165 cm with sc. Run, pull up, balance, long jump all are completed in our practical ground. When i apply for rally the aro is automatically provide there are no option. Please gave us a chance. I want to do for india. I love my india.

[Jan 26, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I w/o late ex sep sno 13901459p. Khail Perumal. He dead on 7/1/16 .in commend hospital, pune. Still I am not received my family pension. So many time I send letters to Cda allahabad. Now they telling me to contact to AMC record office.. So plz help me to get my family pension. Its almost 2yrs compete .my husband death.

Vishal patil. From bihar-he is sold his mobile to me, but he is not sending to me, i already gave him 11200rs/-i dont no what happened to him, plz contact him and tell him to give my money or handset.

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - why I can't participate at the army rally of siliguri