Indian Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Bank

Having problems with Indian Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Bank

Toll free
1 800 425 4422

View more phone numbers

Indian Bank reviews & complaints page 3

The amount transferred to the wrong account to SAHIL GUPTA instead of SAIHIL SINGLA, the case reported to HDFC BANK And Indian bank on same day, debit freeze applied to CR account in pakhowal road branch, the account is inoperative for moe then 3 years and customer is not traceable as per Indian bank, due to wich they have expressed in the ability to return funds to source indembnity bond already provided to the branch by the HDFC bank.br...

I am account holder of Indian Bank .My account no is [protected]. My card was snatched by some one on dt 23/09/2021 I have called many times on toll free number but there is no response on this number and I also send msg for hotlisting but msg receive failure . And my amount deducted many time.
Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nagar Nigam k taraf se Pmsamnidhy yojna k antargat loan pass hua hai or bank karmchari 1 shal intjar karne ko bol rahe hai /
    Bahut kosish karke loan karaya hai bank wale intjar karne ko bol rahe hai
    Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Pramod Kumar Padhi, an account holder of Indian bank. I have received a refund of 879/- INR from Amazon India having RRN[protected]. Please help me to get my refund.
      Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have withdrawn 15000 from the Sankara Mutt branch Atm on 09/08/2022.Cash did not came out from the atm, but i heared the counting of cash and all of a sudden the screen showed time out. After i checked the passbook through IndOasis it shows that my money got debited from my account.
        I waited 24hrs for the refund but the money has not got back. Kindly refund my money.

Indian Bank — In Indian bank amount isn't credited

I Transferred Rs.40000 in Indian Bank account to other bank account. But the amount is not Credited in other bank account. That amount is not credited in my account. IMPS Ref no.[protected]. Please refund it...
          A few weeks ago I tried to access my Husband's(Late RAJA) INB account as I had to transfer some amount from his account to my account. But Every time I access it throws the Error 1110 and just the window closes, the ATM card is also not working. It says temporarily not available, It was working fine till January 2022, but not working now. My husband Expired a year ago and We had a joint account with me, RAJA, we tried contacting our branch...

Indian Bank — I pay money through phone pe unknown person

I pay money through phone pe that beneficiary is fraud i money return back please help me sir...

Indian Bank — Payment not received at beneficiary account

I have added beneficiary account on 29/07/2022 ( Friday 8: 45 pm)- and it got activated after 4 hours i.e. 30/07/2022 ( Saturday 12 :45 am)
          I have transferred 3, 00000 to my added beneficiary account around 12:50 am and amount got deducted from my account and it has not been received at beneficiary account.

Transaction details are as below:
          WITHDRAWAL TRANSFER /IMPS/P2A/[protected]/[protected]/ICIC/NA TRANSFER...

Surya Pratap Singh
          UPI -[protected]@yapl
          Order id[protected]
          Mode of payment-Amazon pay
          Date of transaction-19/07/2022
          Bank a/c-[protected]
          Bank name-Indian bank kuthond 285125 UP

Sir i did my transaction of ₹239 on 19th July on recharge on my own number but due to any problem my transaction got failed and amount got deducted and on continuosly...
          Hi, my name is Arivazhagan.k holding acc in Indian Bank at sulankurichi branch... I'm try to deposit cash in deposit machine at kallakurichi branch same time cash jammed inside of the machine and not credited to my account kindly check and confirm [protected]
          hi,
          on 29/07/22 I'm dipositing amount of rs9500 during deposit amount amount stucked in site the machine... still amount not credited to my account
          account number - [protected]
          trxn amount rs 9500
          trxn date[protected]
          deposited branch (kallakurichi, IFSC IDIB000K132)
          BNA I'd - S1C013892

I am going to tirumala that time i withdraw amount on PNB bank ATM at tirumala after pin entry the transaction is timeout amount not dispatched but amount debited to my bank account. that ATM id is N6419800 that transaction ID is[protected].kindly do the needful.
            Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I K Naga Kumar defence pensioner in Indian Bank Gokavaram East godavari Andhrapradesh.I availed a loan of 310000 on 08 08 2017 and i repaid the total loan on 14 12 2021. I submitted my ppo documents as a collateral for the loan in the bank. After closing the loan I requested the bank to return my documents which I have submitted in the bank. Branch manager telling me that my documents has been lost in the bank. I have been to bank many times from past 8 months but he is not responding and asking me change my saving account to another bank. Recently I met with an accident and my Spain got injured. I need loan very urgently. I am requesting you to look into this issue and please return my documents so that I can apply for loan in another bank. Thank you sir.
              Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Bank Jalley Darbhanga Bihar has deducted RS 22000 from my FD account but they have not submitted the same with government. I got this confirmation from TDS CPC Ghaziabad. When I called CPC they said bank has not submitted the same as it is not reflected in Form 26 AS or Traces of IT portal.
                I lodged two complaint with Indian Bank Complaint greviance cell with complaint no 10463553 and 10463601. They are closing complain no 10463601 repeatedly without providing any resolution to me, while other complain is open for last 6 days.
                I have also sent 5 emails to zonal office of Bank at Muzaffarpur and also to their nodal helpdesk, but they don;t seem to be bothered as they don;t care to reply.

Dear Sirs,
                  1. There's no facility for downloading previous financial year's statement.. Most Banks allow easy download facility for the last 5 years. Kindly consider allowing us to download the same.
                  2. Pension Slip facility does not function. Kindly attend to it from the customer point o[censored]sage. We are all senior citizens using pension through your esteemed Bank.

Wg Cdr Alan Chatterjee
                  Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon has already successfully processed refund into my account on 12th july but it still not showing in my account. I already have complaint about the same on cgrs portal, from there it said to contact this email. Transaction ID of that transaction is[protected]
                    My account number is [protected] and IFSC- IDIB000K720
                    and my complaint ticket number is 10463453
                    Kindly look into this problem. Thank you

SIR
                      As Shown in my 26AS Of Income Tax Portal, Indian Bank wrongly shown my PAN No under the Head SALARY U/s 192, in TDS Return. But I have Not received any salary from INDIAN Bank. Also I Am not an account Holder of INDIAN Bank .
                      So I Request You to Amend Your TDS Return before[protected], and Remove my PAN NO AHWPA6419J . So That I Can File my Correct Income Tax Return....

I have a joint account in Indian Bank, Himmayatnagar, Hyderabad with my mother. SB account no is[protected]. We moved to Bangalore in 2018.
                      My mother passed away on 1st May, 2021. As this account is a joint account with "either/or survivor" condition, it should have been transferred to my name. But it has not been so done.
                      I have written to the Bank manager on 18th May 2021, 2nd July 21, 1st Aug 21, 22 March 22, and 5th June 22. I have sent hard copies of my Aadhar card, PAN card, etc, requesting them to transfer the account to my name and to their Girinagar, Bangalore branch. But they have not done so. They do not answer my letters, emails, or phone calls. Even when the Bank manager of Girinagar called, they did not reply properly.
                      I request you to please redress my complaint, and ensure that my request is fulfilled, to transfer said bank account into my name, and to the Girinagar branch of Indian Bank, Bangalore.
                      Thank you.
                      Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been six month from my date of retirement[protected].My pension amount is credited in my account everymonth without fail, but my pension book was not issued me till today[protected].pl take necessary action soas to recieve pension book as soon as possible.My name is Udayasurian.C. My PPO NO..[protected].My Indian A/c.No..[protected].Perambur branch P034, Chennai 600011.
                        Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was add money to my Paytm wallet using my indian bank debit card online pos, Payment is failed but money deducted from my bank account. .. please refund my money to my account.