Indian Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Bank

Having problems with Indian Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Bank

Toll free
1 800 425 4422

View more phone numbers

Indian Bank reviews & complaints page 4

I'm vikraman TS, having account in Red hills branch, in Indian Bank. Got login id and password for net banking and told that will be activated next day. But a week passed still not activated. And the branch is not even attending the call..
Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently opened my INDIAN BANK net banking facility at 10:00 a.m., and i was successfully able to transfer small amount (
    Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My company has send me salary yesterday but still not showing on my indian bank account
      Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Bank scammed my money. I transferred 7k from Indian Bank to my Another bank but they deducted the money from Indian bank account. And i didn't get the money in my another bank account

1 day compete but still payment pending
          Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unsuccessful deposit transaction, by cash deposit machine, transaction Amount Rs.200, transaction Dt-06.07.22, A/C No-[protected], Br-Kamarhati,

Regd. Mob no-[protected]
            ATM ID-Aoo04303A,
            Location-Dakshineswar
            Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a whirlpool 265 L refrigerator on Amazon on 04 June, 2022 order total value is rupees 23, 690 and the order # is[protected].

As it has got damages on the body I have returned the same on June 10, 2022.

Now even after 27 days I have not received my refund yet. When I checked with amazon they are claiming that the refund has been processed from their end on June 11, 2022 itself and they have provided me the Refund reference #[protected].

Please do the needful accordingly for getting my refund.
              Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got a refund from Amazon of 320 rupees but the money has not been reflected to my account
                This is the reference number 30005421722161203723439
                So please verify it as soon as possible
                Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a payment to Amazon, but somehow my payment failed and the money was debited from my account, as this was a failed payment i was supposed to receive the refund but that never happened. When contacted to Amazon customer service they said that the bank from it's end is responsible for this as amazon had already initiated the refund process.

Date of Transaction: 14/06/2022
                  Amount Debited: INR 700
                  Reference Number(Given by Amazon):[protected]
                  Amount to be Claimed: INR 700

Respected Sir,
                    Please refer to RBI 2021 guidelines allowing individual borrowers to avail EMI moratorium for a period of 2 years from March 31st, 2021, if loan accounts are in the standard category on March 31st, 2021.

Hence please cancel NPA and possession notice sent to me, and my children and pasted on Kannadasan Nagar home walls to prevent hindrance to buyers and my attorneys visiting my home to amicably sell my...

The refund has been successfully processed by Myntra into ''Indian Bank'' on 14-Jun-2022, 15-Jun-2022, 17-Jun-2022 and 22-Jun-2022 and the amount should have been reflected in my (Ashwini B)account. Product Amount- Rs. 899.00/-, Rs. 699.00/-, Rs. 479.00/-, Rs. 1499.00/-, Rs. 749.00/- and Rs. 1149.00/- bank reference number - ''[protected]'' is not reflected in my account .
                    Jul 3, 2022
                    Not received still refund

Indian Bank — Cash Stuck in Cash deposit machine

Hi I'm Kishore. Holding account in indian bank followed by Acc number [[protected]] Branch: Veppampattu ( Tiruvallur).

I have deposited 43000 in the Thiruninravur branch atm on 17th june 2022.

The money was stucked inside the machine and not credited to my account.. .

I have given the complaint to Thiruninravur branch on 17th June.

Its been a 5 days still I haven't received the amount.br...

Hello, Good day. My name is Smriti Tripathi. I opened a bank account in Allahabad bank/ Indian bank on 15/03/2022. It's been 3.5 months have not received the bank ATM yet. worst experience of banking with an Indian bank. Plz resolve the issue as soon as possible, and also provide the ATM.

Smriti Tripathi
                      Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On Jun 18, 2022 i got the message form Indian Bank that the annual premium of PMSSBY and PMJJBY has been revised maintain the account balance but when I checked my account through net banking I came to know Rs.20 and Rs.436 has been deducted on 9.06.2022 and 05.06.2022 vice versa. Earlier also these amounts were deducted for that i gave application to the bank but till date i didn't got my amount refunded. And the thing is whenever these...
                        I have ordered a shirt from Amazon n returned it the refund got initiated but I have got any refund yet the order was delivered by 28 of Apr n returned within two days. I want my refund.
                        Jun 17, 2022
                        Updated by Kalpanachandra
                        Bank account no [protected]
                        IFSC PUNB0230300
                        Yet not received refund from Amazon worth 419

Indian Bank — Not transferring PPF accounts

I have submitted request along with all my original documents including passbook for the 4 ppf accounts on 17/05/2022 at Indian Bank erstwhile Allahabad Bank at Kolkata Main Branch at 9 India Exchange Place being ppf account no.s [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] for transfer to PNB Bank as per rule of Provident fund.As per provident fund rule they have to transfer the entire balance to the new bank themselves in the Govt...
                          I M 83 yrs center govt pensioner drawing pension from INDIAN BANK A3 JANAKPURI ND 58, S/b a/c[protected]. I am currently on visit to US. The bank has stopped sending details of pension ( including my wife pension who expired on may 27, 2021)
                          2 the bank has stopped sending details of my income and tax deductions 16A and 26A. I have repeatedly asked them to send/text to enable me file my current income tax return.
                          So far no response....

The product got cancelled on 20th April. It shows refund was initiated on 27th April and it still shows that the refund will appear in 2-3 business days but as of date, there's no refund in the bank account.

Refund reference: ONUS20220428
                          Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have returned 3 items which I have purchased from brandfactory website.The refund was initiated from brandfactory website but it is not received in my account.My account number is SB[protected].IFSC code is IDIB000B102.

The bank reference number for 3 refund are as follows
                            1.AXIP2VR06724e6e4e9eb7eb0684203ee498
                            2.AXIP2VR898fdf6746da9a96fc9ec17c91d7
                            3.AXIP2VR02e0f2a0412fa98e222cf827e0e8

I am attaching screenshot of the same.Please do the needful.I have mailed to Indian bank customer care but no response yet
                            Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked my train ticket online via confirm ticket on 29 May 2022. The amount was supposed to be refunded by 9 June and it is not reflecting in my Indian Bank account yet.
                              ARN number[protected]
                              It's been more than 10 days and i need my refund amount 940/- ASAP.