Indian Bank — my indpay is not working

Nabha, Patiala District, Punjab, India
 Happy Pedhan wala on Oct 14, 2017
Hlo indian bank i am using your mobile banking through the indpay app on my phone. Before somedays it was working good but when update option comes i was updating my app but after one day i was checking my app it was not working than it was showing again register option i was adding cif no not showing any error just shows white display so please solve this problem give me any solution about it.

[Oct 14, 2017] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Muruganbal's reply, Feb 21, 2019
Login Process is Very Worst in Mobile apps. I'M trying Three Days to login Id
Its show ( request failed. error code : 400 ). Solve the Problem Soon
IAM a Indian bank customer I didn't get my refund on the order which I ordered and cancelled on Amazon .so I please request u to refund my money back into my account.

New Update does not work for me it always show the error msg while entered cif number. I hate this app. And I need help soon.
for me also it is not working after update asking CIF always and once the CIF is entered it is showing server taking too long to respond, very worst now
Latest Version is too slow i dont understand what's wrong with Indpay
My app also didn't working
indpay app is not working its showing error server is taking too long
After update my Indpay app its not working, showing error 400
I too face the same issue error 400 while updating Indpay...kindly give some solution.
I cannot transfer/ recharge through Ind pay it says invalid message - invalid biller Id

PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, India - 600014
    Indian Bank - my indpay is not working