[Resolved]  Indian Bank — poor customer service

Amazon refunded amount is still not reflected in my account even after 10days. I got a mail from amazon saying that the amount will reflect within 7 days. If not we have to contact the bank.
But the toll free number of indian bank is always busy. No other means of communication also. Such a big bank but the customer service personnel are always busy.

The authorization code (Refund reference number) for the transaction is[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2019
Use SGPRS which is a complaint registering system. I didn't receive any phone call or email from bank side .

[Feb 02, 2019] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nirmal Techz Feb 02, 2019 Customer care finally attended call but asked me to go to branch office .
Updated by Nirmal Techz Feb 02, 2019 It seems even for a small transaction we have to waste our time to get problem solved.
Updated by Nirmal Techz Feb 05, 2019 Somehow the amount has reflected finally.
I have a doubt whether they checked into problem because I made a complaint using SGPRS .

My advice would be to use wallets for shopping online becoz refunds will be much faster.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Indian Bank
    Indian Bank Phone
    Indian Bank Address
    PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, India - 600014