Indian Bank — refund amount not credit my account

Cuddalore, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 mhd thaha on Jan 12, 2019
As i have ordered a product from amazon and have returned it so there was refund amount initiated from their end on 31.12.18 and the reference no is:[protected] but amount has not been credited in my account till late and continuously i am contacting customer care for this but not getting a reply for this. Still in pending no action is been taken. As per amazon they instructed to file a charge dispute but wen i am trying to get it done through indian bank i have been told that no such facility is there. Please look into the matter at the earlier. Please look into this matter as its very serious.

[Jan 12, 2019] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir
maine isi atm se amazon site par 5999 ka sopping kiya tha kisi karan was use wapas kar diya jiske baad unhone isi atm par mere ac me refund kar diya
lekin abhi tak mere ac me bal show nhi kar rha hai
please help me...
please

bndas123's reply, Jan 14, 2019
sir
lekin abhi tak mere ac me bal show nhi kar rha hai
please help me...
please

PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, India - 600014
    Indian Bank - refund amount not credit my account