Indian Cyber Army — unethical practice in the name of ethical hacking in the guise of indian cyber army

Varshini iyer on Feb 25, 2018
I am varshini from hyd... I want to bring dis issue to the notice of police. A person by name kislay choudhary running an ngo by name indian cyber army has collected 40, 000 rupees from us tat he will provide the ip address of a missing person from hyd and cheated us. He is doing unethical practices in the guise of indian cyber army and cheating several innocent people like me. He is very very abusive and threatening us after collecting money. Please kindly take stringent action. He is boasting tat he knows senior police officers and has connections with several big shots and he is cheating several innocent people. He said us tat he can get the location with the help of delhi police. Kindly take action n put him behind bars.

[Feb 26, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My husband is in 2 kumaun regiment. He is harassing me for 10 years. I do not know any platform where i can complain against him. He is presently posted in Calcutta. I have his service number. Please tell me any contact number where i can file some complain against him.

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Cyber Army - unethical practice in the name of ethical hacking in the guise of indian cyber army