Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Health Organisation [IHO]

Having problems with Indian Health Organisation [IHO]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Health Organisation [IHO] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Health Organisation [IHO]

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 4466

View more phone numbers

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] reviews & complaints(285)

Today I received policy Of Health Which was done by Mr.Vishal Sharma -TATA CAPITAL EMPLYEE (Mobile no-[protected] ) He is fraud person by force he has done my policy .I already written complaint to CEO MR. Rajieve Sabharwal to take action but no action has been taken till date .Even Customer care also not taken action

I want to cancel my policy .
Kindly help me
policy invoice no- IHO-2211/0661783
Dated[protected]
Indian Health Organisation [IHO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the concern raised by you and as per our telephonic discussion, please be informed that your concern has been shared with concerned team for further action. Hence, the status regarding the same shall be shared by 10th Dec’22.

We deeply regret the inconvenience this might have caused to you.

Kindly note the maximum estimated time to resolve complaint CAS[protected]R9P8P1 is 25 days, however be rest assured that our endeavor is to provide a resolution at the earliest.

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In reference to the cancellation request raised by you and as per our telephonic discussion today, please be informed that issued membership has been cancelled from our end.

For any further clarification/assistance, would request you kindly coordinate with Tata Capital Team.

We once again deeply regret the inconvenience this might have caused to you.

I beg to say that In our village many people are getting sick some from cancer and some from dengue.
    My request is that a medical team should be sent to my village-Illahabas (Sector-86), Noida, to investigate why so many people remain ill here. Very soon most of the people in my village got dengue and some still have it.more peoples still admitted in hospitals
    So the medical team of my area, please send it here and get it checked.
    Kailash khari
    Add-Village- Illahabas
    Phase 2, Sector 86, Noida
    District-.Gautambuddh Nagar, UP

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the issue raised by you, we would like to inform you that Indian health organization (IHO) is providing vhealth services which are preventive health care benefits like tele-consulation, health packages etc. For more details, please visit www.vhealth.io

We would request you to kindly highlight your concern to the relevant organization

I haven't subscribed to the membership of vhealth and indian health organisation. I didn't even know these names of the companies. But i have received emails and posts containing membership letter and some vouchers. I haven't paid for all these. I don't know how and why these came to me. I am requesting you to remove me as your member if you made me as one, because i am not a member in indian health organisation. Resolve this issue asap, otherwise strict actions will be taken.
      Dear Sir, At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We could not identify your membership details. Would be of great help if you can write to us at [protected]@iho.in with your feedback and contact information. Alternatively, you may call us at[protected].
      We will be happy to assist you and get this issue resolved at the earliest.

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We once again deeply regret the inconvenience this might have caused to you.

Respected sir
        I am Athira pradeepkumar. I took 2 doses of vaccine from jss dental college mysore.
        But they registered my old mobile number which is already deactivated .NOW THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I AM VACCINATED.
        Please help me to get my certificate.
        My aadhar card num[protected]

Please help me out.

Yours sincerely
        Athira

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

This is to info that in my area there is a dog which is is having polio or handicap and having cut in his leg and flies around it so this is my humble request pl solve my problem because it might spreed any disease which is not good for the human

My address id b23/50f-1 nai bazar khojwa vns uttar pradesh india

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the issue raised by you, we would like to inform you that Indian health organization (IHO) is provides vhealth services to it’s members which are preventive health care services like tele-consulation, health packages etc. For more details, please visit www.vhealth.io

Sir/ Madam please ban smoking in India because of smoking many people are losing their relatives and smoking not only affects the smoking people but also affects those people who doesn't do smoking because the smoking person the people who are nearby them and many people smokes in train stations, bus stops, in the buses, restaurants and also in many more places and because of it the people who doesn't do smoking are also dieing and during covid - 19 smoking is a very dangerous for our health. So I humbly request you to please ban smoking in India!
            Aug 9, 2021
            May 07, 2021

Dear sir/madam,
              2-3days ago i got a cl from [protected], and says they wants to build a airtel-5g mobile tower within my plot,
              And the important thing is they need a health card from indian health organization by some telmoney security pvt. Ltd. And its mandatory,
              Will u plz give some info about that, either may be they are fraud or cheating business 🙏 thank you

Mobile [protected]
              Dear Mr. Sir,

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — About the hospital management and fees

My name is sathish kumar i admitted in rakshitha hospital chaitanyapuri (Dilsukhnagar) on march 4th they are doing not correct treatment and they are collecting extra amount from the patients, i seen there other patients also they are also told that they are collecting too much money from the patients and one more thing i went in out atinet and given doctor charges for th same day and i admitted in the same hospital...

I have not received my claim from 3rd month Why are all IHO numbers coming off?
                not received my claim
                Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2020
                Thank you for writing to us. We are unable to identify your membership details. It will be of great help if you can write to us at [email protected] with your feedback and contact information. Alternatively, you may call us at 1800 103 4466, we will be happy to assist you and get this issue resolved at the earliest.

Sir/madam,

We are sending her with to

Oriental health insurance policy payment details. Attachments files.

Please check the my policy. (Sir/madam muze oriental health company send call aya tha. Policy keliy. 8 person rs-10000. Maine payment bhi kiya hai. Muze abhitak policy ka kit and bill polcy details nahi mila hai. Please chak my details all. Iho[protected]
                  Your company comunictoin person name-ms ashama/[protected]/[protected]

Regards.
                  Pravin more
                  Mo-[protected]
                  Aug 10, 2021
                  Oct 08, 2020
                  Dear Mr. Pravin,

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

We would request you to kindly highlight your concern to the relevant organisation.

Dear sir/madam,
                    Today i got a call from airtel and says they wants to build a airtel-4g mobile tower within my plot,
                    Will u plz give some info about that, either may be they are fraud or cheating business.
                    Please help.
                    Aug 6, 2021
                    Jul 20, 2020
                    Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response

Greetings from Indian Health Organisation !

In reference to the issue raised by you, we would like to inform you that Indian Health Organisation Private Limited (‘IHO”) has no direct/indirect relationship with Telmoney security pvt. Ltd and Airtel.
                    IHO provides preventive health care services only and doesn’t provides any direct/indirect benefits for installation of any of network providers' towers
                    Indian Health Organisation Limited (“IHO”) was not involved in any way whatsoever in the transaction you are complaining about.

Hope the above information suffice to give clarity as to the non-involvement of IHO in the said matter.

Since the matter highlighted by you seems to be alarming one, we would request you to kindly highlight your concern to the both relevant organization Telmoney security pvt. Ltd and Airtel

Team IHO

My name is kishor joshi I use ur services from last 2 year I lost my daughter card so how can I use ur services

My card No. CC12497980
                      my name pankaj kumar Why are all IHO numbers coming off?

my card no f IC[protected]/01 I have not received my claim from 3rd month.

Greetings,
                        Our traditional medicines are world popular. Today thousands of people died lakhs of people affected. Most of the countries used english medicines. But china used traditional way to control and save humans life. Why we are not tried this?. Our traditional medicines are older than china traditional medicines. We have natural antibiotics by our food, climate, culture etc,. So why we waiting?. Traditional medicines has no side effects and it not harmfull to human beings. So we request you to try our traditional medicines.
                        May 14, 2020
                        Apr 13, 2020
                        Dear Mr. Subasrinivasan

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the issue raised by you, we would like to inform you that Indian health organization (IHO) is not any kind of government body or agency. IHO provides vhealth services to it’s members which are preventive health care services like tele-consulation, health packages etc. For more details, please visit www.vhealth.io

Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — protection to bank employees from corona virus outbreak

Sir/Madam,
                          I am an employee of bank. I have to deal with almost 200 customers over the counter every day. In our branch almost 500 customers visit every day. In the admist of Corona Virus outbreak, no facility is been provided by bank to us. I am in cash department and have to deal with cash, approximately 10, 000 notes every day. Also we deal with customers of all ages. I just wanted you to draw your attention on this. Schools,...

Despite number of messages from your office and regular follow up with idfc iho certificate or card still not recd. Look at your sms msgs of 10-4 10.37 am10-2 2.48 pm 10-3 11.08 am 10-3 2.48 pm10-4 10.11 am intimating that request for activation of your iho membership has been recd. And our team will contact you soon to seek the members details and activate your membership. Team iho. The requisite details furnished long time ago. Regular follow up done. No reply. Poor service.
                          Jan 24, 2020
                          Dec 24, 2019
                          Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response
                          Thank you for writing to us. We are unable to identify your membership details. It will be of great help if you can write to us at [protected]@iho.in with your feedback and contact information. We will be happy to assist you and get this issue resolved at the earliest.
                          We request you to write to us from your registered email ID with your contact details at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com Our customer service team will get in touch with you at the earliest.
                          Team IDFC FIRST Bank.
                          I am not able to reedeem any of the vouchers present in the booklet.
                          I have issued a post dated cheque for Rs 6, 750 0n 20th February. But I have paid the said amount through credit card, 2 days earlier. the cheque has been deposited in the dank even after receiving the money.
                          the bank charged me Rs 590 towards cheque return charges.
                          Kindly give me the amount back or give me extra pharmacy vouchers?

As per discussion with your representative he told me you can purchase the opd voucher after finishing the existing voucher you can purchase new vouchers with rs.1250.

Now i want to purchase the opd voucher you representative is saying to pay rs.2000 or you can choose another company. This is not a loyal service initial time you wording less amount and now when we process for again then its extra amount.

Then this is cheating to customer at time of policy are are offering benefits. And now you are not accepting.
                            Dec 05, 2019

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In reference to the issue highlighted by you and as per your discussion today, please be informed that plan prices are revised.

Should you have more questions, feel free to write to us at [protected]@iho.in or call our helpdesk number[protected] between 8:00 AM till 8:00 PM (except national holidays), and we would be happy to help with your health benefits.

Dec 06, 2019
                            Updated by ravichavan21
                            At the time of issuing the policy, You should told the customer. price may be vary, If you have recording what you promised check once. at time of purchasing price was 1250, and price is increased you can say anything. have you informed to customer price is increased ??.. when to call you that time you told us. sorry for that prices is increased.
                            This is really cheating the customer.

To respected iho,

I am sriragavender who works in private sector company and also a youngster of indian nation who came forward to inform you the below problem.

I am living in above given address more than 12+ years which is my own or parental property which was constructed before 12+ years as our government is aware of many health concerns diseases like zika virus, west nile virus, chikungunya virus, dengue, and malaria and also creating more awareness on this to our public like not to keep stagnated water open which is supposed to be closed so that we can prevent above mentioned disease.

So came forward to help our government and constructed waste line water storage or drainage which was constructed before 12+ years or to avoid such diseases for my family and public. But my neighborhood that is next home people are demolished that waste line storage which causes highly impact to family and public now the waste water are running in front of my home and next to neighbor home.

Even i have applied legally to stop demolishing the waste line storage and got stay order from our court. Even after that our government which is local municipality and neighbor has demolished that storage. This is highly disobeying our court order and condiment of the court.

So i request you to take a necessary to take action on this to avoid such diseases to our public and my family and also please note that i will obey our government final decision.

As photo/video is too large file i can show this as physical copy.

Please take necessary action.

Sriragavender
                              Aug 8, 2019
                              Jul 08, 2019

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the issue raised by you, we would request you to kindly highlight your concern to the relevant Organisation.

Further, this is to inform you that we at IHO provides Preventive Health care services only.

Krishnabyregowda sir Oly hegdenagar, Saraipalya, Rachenahalli There is a heavy croud and humans right in Thanisandra no humans... R u did nt get any Vote frm Thanisandra so u and ur Corporater Palini venkatesh decided to nt to do any work in Thanisandra

Sales executive are hopeless like service of iho. Two year experience of iho is worst so decided to discontinue policy. But frequently calling and forcing to listen their false promises. I received call from [protected] the number.
                                It's time to close such companies and i'm planning to submit writ petition about such calling and wasting our time.

I think, company has no option to force customers due such cheating and service.
                                Jun 3, 2019
                                May 01, 2019

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In reference to the issue highlighted by you and as per your discussion today, please be informed that details have been shared with concerned team for further investigation. Rest assured that an update on the same shall be shared with you by 03rd May’19. Request you to kindly bear with us until then.

May 03, 2019
                                Dear Mr. Jadhav,

Greetings from vHealth by Aetna!

In reference to the issue raised by you and as per our discussion today, we sincerely appreciate you for bringing this matter to our attention and deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

We understand that this is an alarming matter; however, please be informed that mentioned number doesn’t belongs to us.

Should you have any concerns, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@iho.in or call our helpdesk number[protected], from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (except national holidays). You can now download our vHealth by Aetna mobile app available on Android and iOS and book appointment with vHealth doctors.
                                i want to tell everyone. tht indian health organisation is not a [censored] company..
                                when i use the services of indian health organisation. thn i knoe services how much benificial for my family.... i wnt to request everyone dnt write missword about IHO.
                                first use the services thn think....

vikas gupta

Forward from:sender
                                  Indian army ka ek member sandeep kushwah jo ki mere ko honda dio no wb20ar8327 bach rhe the mere ko trust dilwane ke liye apne id proof army ka card & army post ka paper beja orr mere see ptm me 15150 dal wa lai sir indian army par brosa kar ke dale the.. Soo mere ko gari nai mila mere pass unki chat recording & har number ha sir ma kesesa intarast ma ropia liea plz mere ko insaaf dilvadoo my mobil no [protected]... Sandeep kushwah ka card number la[protected]v00 ha plz sir mere app se request ha help me... Sandeep kushwah na number[protected]
                                  Apr 22, 2019
                                  Mar 22, 2019

Service Delivery Helpdesk

I am go at star hospital at bapunag, ahmadabad, gujarat -382350. On time of tritment of accident cash hospital management delay to process and also miss bihev with parent and his relative. After the treatment i am going to there to fill up the insurance from but not fill the from properly and not answer about that. I am call and ask about the from and more details they receive the call but not answer.
                                    Apr 22, 2019