[Resolved] Indian Health Organisation [IHO] — Unprofessional behavior in Sri Gaurav Orthopedic & Surgical Hospital - Kolar - Karnataka.

Kolar, Karnataka, India
 Rama Reddy G Ramayya

Details of the person:
Name - Muniraju - Ward boy @ Sri Gaurav Orthopedic & Surgical Hospital - Kolar.
Age around 19 to 23 years in Blu Tee's and jeans..
He didn't even washed his face.

It was very unprofessional behavior and hurts lot to me and other person.Since am also working in healthcare from 7 yrs. I'm handling more than 5k Diagnostic centers & 5k Hospitals Pan India.
I have never been had this kind situation..
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2016

[Oct 21, 2016] Indian Health Organisation [IHO] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rama Reddy G Ramayya, Oct 21, 2016
This is to inform you that one employee (Ward Boy) is behaving like anything by using very rude words on Patients and Attenders.
Not even allowing to speak someone. Rest all staff (Doctors & Nurse) is very professional and kind.
Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2016
Dear Mr. Ramayya,

Greetings from Indian Health Organisation.

Thank you for bringing the concern to our notice. We wish to kindly inform that we currently do not have any empaneled centers at the location mentioned by you therefore, we assume that you visited the hospital for NIC insurance provided by IHO.

We apologize for the experience you had, and will be sharing a strict feedback with the hospital through our partners. Additionally, we request you to immediately take up such cases with the hospital management instantly so that such issues can be addressed on the spot.

Should you have more questions, feel free to write to us at [protected]@ihomail.com or call our helpdesk number[protected] between 7:00 AM till 10:00 PM (except national holidays), and we would be happy to help with your health benefits.
Bishal Beria's response, Apr 05, 2017
I have not received IHO Card yet
Indian Health Organisation [IHO] Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2017
Dear IHO Member,

We completely understand your concern and deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate and resolve the matter please write to us at [protected]@iho.in and share complete chronological account of the issue faced by you and the matter will be handled with utmost priority.

Please do not forget to share your contact details with us, this will help us to do better assistance.

IHO

Comments

Hello sir/madam even I have taken this plan the manger name is Ashok he told me very think u will get 50% on total bill when I entered to hospital they are not exceptting the card and this office is looked in BTM Logout Banglore 560068
Billing name is Novel Business center Bangalore [ Head Office ] and the customer service center in BTM Loyout HP Complex 3rd floor
So plz don't buy this plan they are playing with life 😴😴😴😈😈😈

Ggghhjjn

+91 11 3940 4466 [Delhi/NCR]
    +91 22 3940 4466 [Mumbai]
    +91 80 3940 4466 [Bangalore]
    64 Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase – 3, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Indian Health Organisation [IHO] - Unprofessional behavior in Sri Gaurav Orthopedic & Surgical Hospital - Kolar - Karnataka.