Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Toll free
1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints page 653

This is regarding Retail Outlet of IOCL named M/s. Rabra Synergies, Faridkot (Punjab). 2-3 times i get fuel in my 2 wheeler from there and everytime i need to visit machenic and he told me of mix of water in petrol. I visited the outlet and asked for complaint book they denied it can u tell me where i can forward my complaint or to whom i should contact.
Aug 13, 2020
In Chennai, I have noticed that, if I ask to fill full tank petrol in my car, initially, they set the meter in such a way that the reading will be 200 Rupees (and they say that they filled for 200 rupees). Later once again they set the meter and fill the full tank.
One day I specifically told the guy not to do like that. Set the meter in such a way that, full tank petrol should be filled in one stretch. He agreed and another guy started to fill petrol in my car. He did the same way as before. Then I shouted at him. Then he admitted that, he didn't fill the petrol before, and the setting is like that. Later he filled full tank.
Previously also, they are not filling petrol for the extra 200 rupees. They just show the gun and the meter will be running. Second time they fill petrol. ie, 200 rupees loss for the consumer.

dear sir/madam,
    My coustomer NO. is 18258 of choudhary gas distributors Dhanbad. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 02/10/07 and thay delivered me on 05/11/07 being cash memo No 40551 dated 24/10/07.Plz take necessary action at your end so that we can get regular and timely suffly of your gas.

yours faithfully
    Ashok kumar
    dear sir/madam,
    My coustomer NO. is 18258 of choudhary gas distributors Dhanbad. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 02/10/07 and thay delivered me on 05/11/07 being cash memo No 40551 dated 24/10/07.Plz take necessary action at your end so that we can get regular and timely supply of your gas.

yours faithfully
    Ashok kumar
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have Indane consumer Connection No. 31657 with Agnihotri Gas ,Sector -37 NOIDA. I got gas booked on 01.12.07 by visiting the distributor,s office. It is friday today and even after one week gas is not delivered at my residence in ONGC Colony Sector -39 NOIDA. Nobody attends phone there in the agency or it is busy. It is happening second time.
    Please take some action for this type of service being provided by distributors.
    Thanking you.

H K Manral , C-27 ONGC Complex, Sewctor -39 NOIDA Ph : [protected].
    I have Indane consumer Connection with Agnihotri Gas ,Sector -37 NOIDA. I wanted to contact the agency but their phone line is always busy. Please provide me agency all landline number.
    Manoj Kumar
    [protected](M)

As a responsible citizen and a vigilant consumer, I like to inform about the false practices and cheatings happening with your customers at Petrol Pump Retail Outlets that Petrol Pump service men are doing, which they have become habitual of, due to the lack of strict action against them. Today at afternoon around 2:45 pm, I went to the IBP Petrol Pump Station, Opposite to MNIT, Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302015, for buying petrol of Rs. 250/-. When I asked about the normal petrol, the service men told me that only the Premium quality is available with them and they do not keep the normal quality petrol. When I was looking at the rolling digits of petrol pump while they were filling up the petrol in my vehicle, I looked at the digits, which showed 4.36 Liters of petrol when they stopped filling the petrol. Then suddenly other man came and stood behind the pump to reset the digits of pump again so that I couldn’t notice their fraud and cheating with me. As per today’s price of Petroleum, they had to provide me around 5.2 liters of petrol, but they filled up only 4.36 liters. And only after my continuous protests, they filled up the balanced amount of petrol, which they earlier tried to somehow steal.
      Immediate and needful action against such fraudulent employees should be taken who malign image of Indian Oil Corporation in the market.
      Aug 13, 2020
      The same happened to me today (6- mar-09) at IBP Petrol Pump Station, Opposite to MNIT, Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan - aroun 3:30 pm.

I asked petrolpump service man to fill petrol of Rs 150 and single oil in hero-puch.

He filled petrol of Rs 100 and charged 16 for single oil pouch. I asked him to give me full petrol. he said that he filled rs. 134 petrol + rs.16 oil = 150 whereas he filled petrol of Rs 100 only. He reset the petrol metre before i could say anything and then started arguing with me. Their behaviour was also very rude. The petrol pump was almost vacant. There was only one customer other than me. They reset the meter as fast as they could do before the customer check the meter properly and can say anything.

I am refilling my petrol-tank every 3-4 days and of same amount from other petrol pump. I can easily guess how much petrol will my tank have after refilling even without seeing meter. Petrol of Rs 34 matters a lot and shows a significant difference in the petrol-level in tank of Hero-Puch.

i am feeling very bad and cheated after this incident and have decided not to go to this petrol pump again.

I am consumar of Indane gas with Daman Gas Service, Jalandhar, with consumar No. B dgs 18112. I am trying to Book the gas cylinder since last week. every time is phone remain engaged & there SMS service is not working properly. Since the booking timeing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center which is 15 km from our office.
        Aug 13, 2020
        i have a complain agenst the poor booking services & delivery.
        i am customer of bahagirathi gas services(neharu bihar) ph. no
        is 22173311,22193311,22181133 but these no. never work.
        my consumer no is 63(a.k. sharma) ,16703(g.p. sharma)
        my add. is c-68 ankur enclave karawal nagar delhi.
        the head of baranch mr. s tikoo also is not responding.
        please solve my problem as soon as posibale.
        faithfully
        neeraj sharma
        I am a hapless Indane customer with K2 International Gas Agency, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. I am really fed up trying to book my cylinder using the telephone numbers given by the agency - [protected], 26956808 & 26956823. The numbers are either dead, busy or nobody picks them up. This is a continual happening.
        I have been trying to book for a refill of domestic gas cylinder but have not been able to get connected to the telephone numbers as provided by my gas agent, Sai Sewa Enterprises, SHOP NO 2, SECTOR B POCKET 1,CSC MARKET, VASANT KUNJ,NEW DELHI (tel[protected],[protected]. These numbers are perpetually engaged and a visit to their office/shop will tell you the story as to why the numbers are perpetually engaged. (They are off-hook most of the time lying unattended.). My Booking Code is 17165 in the name of Puneet Kapani.

My woes continue and I have not been able to book the gas as yet. I am writing to you in hope of speedy addressal to this issue as I want to go on record of having used all means of booking for a refill of domestic gas.
        For last 4 days trying to book the gas but the Agency seems to have deliberately put their all the telephone nos bysy. During my office our I can't personally visit the Agency, It is total frustration the tel.nos of Sai Sewa Gas Agency is 26898953 & 26134492 . Pls advise...
        I am an Indane Customer, (Consumer No: 28147)...the concerned agency is Sharda Gas, Mughalpura, Hyderabad.
        I have booked my cylinder on 28.03.2008, and till date I didn't receive the cylineder.Their phone line is almost always busy..by chance some time I am getting the line..person from the other side telling "ya tomorrow we will give" ..and then simply cutting the line.sometimes they are picking the phone but not talking..after a while they putting the phone down.Well, I got the worst experience on the day of booking itself..the person told me If I pay Rs 2800.00, in black he will give me an seperate filled cylinder immediately except what ever cylinder officially I am having, else he is not sure when I will get.That person gave me his mobile no also.I think as I refused his proposal so he is delaying my delivery.Please help me.

I am a one of the customer of Indane gas through gas agency of M/s.GNS Gas Services, 10-2-287/1/1/2, Shanti Nagar, Hyderabad-28. Every time the phone Nos.[protected], 23328890 were engaged and even the phone rings also nobody will lift the phone and response to the customer. Everytime we have to go personally to book the gas cylinder.

I request your goodselves to look into the matter and do the needful to response overphone for booking.

i hv a complaint that the customer of Indane gas through gas agency 31, shalimar gaden society, aundh rd, bopodi, pune-3.. told me the cylinder booking gap is 20 days.. then u can book and my cyl.empty within 15-20 days only coz huge family members.. so what can i do..???the phone rings also nobody will lift the phone and response to the customer. Everytime we have to go personally to book the gas cylinder.

Can some one provide the contact no of Guruprasad Gas Agency 31, shalimar gaden society, aundh rd?

sai sewa gas services — very poor gas booking facility

sir, im totally fed by ur gas booking department, for last 1 and half months me trying to book the gas but as usually ur stupid agency persons put their contact nos.busy.so plz do resolve this problem as fast as possible.
        I am consumar of Indane gas with K2 Gas Service, SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI, with consumar No. 18478. I am trying to Book the gas cylinder since last week. every time is phone remain engaged properly. Since the booking timeing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center which is 7 km from our office.

G N S Gas service — The company's telephone is always busy. It is not possible to book gas or enquire for delivery.

The gas agency G N S Gas service operates only one telephone number, i.e. 23328890.

To book gas by calling the company, we have to try repeatedly for days on, and on many occassions, we have to go personally to find out about the delivery, to the agency.

Is there no way that Indane gas distributors increase the number of lines and also take alternate phone lines so that customers can contact them easily.

Also, there is a need for Indane gas division of IOC to have better supervision of agencies like GNS gas service.

This agency has been reported against on couple of occassions some time ago, but no action has been taken to improve this aspect of connectivity.

C V R Bharati
        G K R mansion,
        6-1-69, Saifabad,
        Hyderabad-500004
        Tel: 23231787

My gas consumer number is G 19178

I am trying to connect with the gas agency for booking the gas cylinder since last 2 hours today (8/26/2009), without any luck. both the following phone numbers are engaged continuously[protected] and [protected]. Please do understand this concern and do the needful.

Padmaja.
        dear sir

I would request to you my cyclender is leekage on delivery time . but delivery time delivery boy told me i change your cylender after some time . but nobody change my cylender till date . I have been trying last two days our agancy. no body pick the phone .

my cust.no- 27542 Kiran Bakshi Mobile no is [protected]

Agancy k2 international
        255-A pocket -n Sarita vihar 110076
        Phone no. 26944520/ 26944420 / [protected]
        I cannot get through my gas agency- GNS Gas Service in Shantinagar, Hyderabad. Their telephone lines are always busy. My Consumer No. is 29404.

Please help as I am in immediate need of a full gas cylinder.

I am trying to connect with the gas agency for booking the gas cylinder since last 4 days, today (13/10/2009). both the following phone numbers are engaged continuously[protected] and[protected].these are GNS gas service numbers, hyd.
        Please do understand this concern and do the needful.

ramesh...
        have been trying to book for a refill of domestic gas cylinder but have not been able to get connected to the telephone numbers as provided by my gas agent, Sai Sewa Enterprises, SHOP NO 2, SECTOR B POCKET 1, CSC MARKET, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI (tel[protected],[protected]. These numbers are perpetually engaged and a visit to their office/shop will tell you the story as to why the numbers are perpetually engaged
        have been trying to book for a refill of domestic gas cylinder for the last one week but have not been able to get connected to the telephone numbers as provided by my gas agent, Sai Sewa Enterprises, SHOP NO 2, SECTOR B POCKET 1, CSC MARKET, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI (tel[protected],[protected]. These numbers are perpetually engaged and a visit to their office/shop will tell you the story as to why the numbers are perpetually engaged

Mayank Kulshrestha

Aya Nagar

Mob:[protected]
        i booked my Gas Cylender 10 days ago, but not yet received,
        i am facing problem much so kindly send my cylender.
        my consumer no. is 323275, named Shiv Kumar, House no. 1510, E-53,
        moreband action Station, Badapur Boarder.
        am consumar of Indane gas with Daman Gas Service, Narela ges service delhi 110040 with consumar No. 16655. I am trying to Book the gas cylinder since 18/03/10 Msg this consumer is already registered 6 time is Internet Booking & there SMS service is not working properly. Since the booking timeing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center which from our Hospital.
        K2 International Sarita Vihar is spoiling the name of Indane, this will be very bed for Indian Oil's image.

Nobody picks the phone & i am trying it from last two days. Kindly do the needful otherwise shut it down.

vinu vinod singh
        DDA Flat Pul Prehlad Pur
        I want to book my gas details below
        Name : Deendayal
        Consumer No. : 39971
        K2 NTERNATIONAL
        255-A, POCKET 'N' SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110076
        Telephone : 26944420, 26956823

Regds
        Deendayal/[protected]
        " VERY BED SERVICE OF INDANE GAS AND THEIR DEALERS DO NOT SUPPORT TO THE CONSUMER"

I am consumar of Indane gas with K2 Internation, Sarita vihar, I was trying to Book the gas cylinder since 3 DAYS. every time phone No.:[protected], [protected],[protected] remain engaged & out fo service now, even there SMS service is also not working properly. Since the booking timing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center which is 8-10 km from our office & house. They are not given facility of pickup cylinder from go down, how we get cylinder, kindly resolve and think this matter of consumers.

over all its the Bad impression of the Indane Gas.

Rajesh Tiwari
        My consumer no.49520 at your Distributor M/S Devganga Mysore Road Bangalore from last 5days we are trying to book the Refil over Phone but till now nobody picks up the phone we cannot understand why ? already we are having more than 5 Telephone numbers of above distributor out of which 3 Telephone numbers are barred and other 2 lines only & only Ringing no person to attend the Phone
        sir, myself is ajay dixit r/o C-9/43, YAMUNA VIHAR, DELHI -110053. My indane cyl. consumer no. is C.K.- 13523. Sir it is Chanderkala Indane in dilsad colony with phone no is 22357242 and 22357295 but there is no response from there side. sir it is almost 10 km from my residence and 30 km from my duty place.when i went there personnily they booked my cylender and said within 5 days you will get ur cylinder it was 1/2/2011 but i did not get cylinder till now. what should i do .my cotact no. is [protected]. and my e mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
        your very right, i to face the same problem, dont know why do these people take distributorship, if they can provide service to the customers.. shame on indane gas if they cant even take action against gns distriubutor, i complaint 3 times still no action,

MA.hameed khan
        10-4-771/82/c-6/1
        masabtank hyderabad
        i have a complain agenst the poor booking services & delivery.
        i am customer of K2 gas services(Sarita Vihar) ph. no
        is 26944520, 26944882, 26956808, 26956823, but these no. never work.
        my consumer no is 11164(Rajiv), my add. is L-31/31 A Sourabh vihar Jaitpur Road Badarpu, Delhi.
        Please solve my problem as soon as posibale.
        faithfully
        Rajiv

k2 international 255-A pocket a sarita vihar — LPG gas

SIR reg no 6517 name savitri devi ki book[protected] par aaj[protected] tak gas nahi phochi hai haar bar hamari gas booking ke kaam se kaam 10 din baad phochti hai
        my consumer no. is 16304, and my address H.no. 1055 - A, mangaldeepa Apartment, ward no. 8, Mehrauli, New Delhi 30. without my gas booking has been 3 time gas booked in a month, your deliver boy delivered my gas another address, please check your record, why you are booking my gas 3 time in a month.

K.S.Rana
        [protected].
        i'm consumer of indane, daman gas service . i'm trying for refill booking since one month.everytime the refill booking gets cancelled after few days. so you are requested to solve this problem immediately
        . my consumer no is DGS 16754

Indane — gas cylendr not supplied

I am mahesha my Consumer no 76209.and refreference no 273623.ga273623.gas cycylinder bbobooked date is 22nd April 2015 . Pls do needful Mahesha [protected]

GAS SUBSIDY CREDIT

Sir, I have recieved a cylinder by gas agency, my consumer no. 522008, cash memo no.[protected], and LPG ID[protected] but subsidy of amount not credit in mu account so kindly credit eligible amount as possible early

sezer of gas connection.

Distributor says we have two connection but in actual we had only one working connection. so we need kindly fall up our consumer no is 4537mahendra.c.shah.we are end up in huge problem. Regards Mahendra.c.shah.

REGARDING UN-AUTHORIZED BOOKING CYLINDER .

I HAD REFILL MY CYLINDER ON 04 DEC. 2014. TILL DATE YET NOT RECEIVED. ON 01 JAN.2015 MY CYLINDER HAD BOOKED THOROUGH IVRS TIME: 00:00:00 . BUT I HAV'T BOOKED THE SAID DATE AND TIME. HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE...?

after 28 days Gas cylinder is not delivered

Sir my consumer number 17042 and agency name- Hargobind gas service, amritsar road, moga, Punjab.I booked for refill on 6Dec 2014, vide reference 234386 but I have not got the cylinder till today[protected]

New connection not being provided in Sanpada

The new gas connection (indane) in sanpada is not being provided from past 01 month. Everyday, they say it will take 2-3 days before the new connection is given. I think there is no rule & regulation being followed. Please help us.

cylinder not delivered at home

city indane, namkum cylinder not delivering at home

hi,
          i have a booking if indane gas from deepshikha gas agency since ten days but as of now i am unable to get a refill of gas. i also went online at their website to register a booking but was of no use. my consumer number is D6644 and it is under the name of Mr P P Sinha. please take my complaint into consideration.
          my address: house no: 115,
          road number 2
          rajendra nagar patna

Indane Gas — refilling of LPG gas

i am consumer of the indane LPG gas and my consumer no is 12068 but i am finding the difficulty in refilling the gas . Pls check our connection status and revert me back at soon as posiible or call me at [protected]

Dear,
            I am a frustrated customer of Indane LPG Gas. Customer No 20717 in name of Salil Srivastava. I am completely troubled and irritated by the Dealer Asal Durg Enterprises, 202 Mittal Colony Jaipur Rajastan. None of the booking numbers respond, the dealer no's have changed innumerale times. No one picks up the existing numbers even after 50 attempts in any hour of the day. Every time I ahve to personally visit the agency to book a cyclinder. The person sitting there is in capable ofhandeling the customers. Indane is surely loosing customers by giving dealerships to such agencies. Its very sad. I plan to change Indane to HP as soonas possible. ...:-( Completely frustrated Customer. Hope someone helps!!!!!!!!!Is anyone lisening.???
            Aug 13, 2020
            I'm Rajesh.S, residing at virugambakkam in chennai. I'm experiencing leakage of cylinder at home from past 2 months. My mother has called our distributor(Indane Distributor) so many times regarding this issue and they have not sent any technician till now. They are sending only person who replaces the cylinder. He has no knowledge of what is it about and simply says there is no problem.. We are very irritated by their service. Daily we are running in a risky situation. Please make urgent arrangements to rectify this. Customer number is 44381 in the name of NIRMALA.S.

Our Useless Distributor is
            Vathsala Agencies
            250/1, Natesan Nagar, Kaliamman Koil Street,
            Virugambakkam, Chennai - 600 092.
            Phone : 24793834, 2479 7822
            Gas agency do not pick up phone so that customer can book gas.

Sub: Late delivery of Indane LPG gas cylinders

Wish you all a very Happy new year 2008!

I am a consumer of Ankur Gas Agency (agency code no.[protected], Indore, who supplies domestic Indane LPG gas cylinders. My Consumer No. with Ankur gas agency is A-808259.
            Thanking You. Agency Address is:Ankur Gas Agency, Behind Sapna Sangeeta Cinema, Plot no. 167, Scheme no. 47, Indore-452017, Madhya Pradesh. Tel:[protected], 2464944, 2550728.

My complaint is against Ankur Gas Agency, Indore, mentioned above.

My complaint is very similar to that Posted :[protected] by Deepali Mathur (sub: Pathetic Services of Indane Jaipur Rajastan) on your website https://www.consumercomplaints.in/my-complaints.htmlindane-lpg-gas-c23457.html.

The Ankur gas agency telephone numbers are busy or ringing, no responce, I could not contact over telephone to the agency for last 6 months. They only give booking number when I visit personally for booking a cylinder. Then No delivery for more than a month. On visiting the agency again, they give another booking number! Sometimes they say, cylinder is already delivered to your home! Or they say, the delivery man had been to your house (which is flasle). The cylinder comes like a surprise after a long time, after 3-4 attempts of booking. Every customer says that this agency sales the cylinders in 'Black' to many who are not customers of the agency, who give more money to them for each cylinder.

All the time there is a crowd in front of booking window, complaining the same I mentioned above, but no one knows what to do further.

I strongly feel such agencies should close, customers should be diverted to other Indane agency if such complaint comes. I too request Indan gas authorities to transfer my connection to other agency.

We are tired and frustrated having such service from Ankur gas agency Indore/ Indane gas.

How do I know that some action is taken on this complaint? Can you please respond on my email [protected]@rediffmail.com ?

Arati Deshpande
            indian gas agency at ratlam m/s rumi gas Services .this agancy 1tly book my gas after 30day's and give me after 7day's.

other side they book gas in 21 day and give him tanki after 3 day.

and behaver of agency is very bad with people.

anandilal patidar
            consumer num.16516
            vilage:jadvasa khurd
            tahsil/dist:Ratlam(MP)
            mob.num.:-[protected]
            Dear,
            I am a frustrated customer of Indane LPG Gas. I am completely troubled and irritated by the Dealer R.B Gas Agency Nethana(Punjab), please stop large scale of black marketing in Bhucho Mandi, Distt: Bathinda (Punjab). 25% of the stock is distributed to the customers on its real price & rest of the stock is provided by agency on Rs. 200/- Profit which is illegal. None of the booking numbers respond, the dealer no's have changed innumerale times. No one picks up the existing numbers even after 50 attempts in any hour of the day. Every time I have to personally visit the agency to book a cyclinder. The person sitting there is in capable ofhandeling the customers. Indane is surely loosing customers by giving dealerships to such agencies. Its very sad. I plan to change Indane to HP as soon as possible. ...:-( Completely frustrated Customer. Hope someone helps!!!!!!!!!Is anyone lisening.???

Thanks & Regards
            Deepak garg
            I fully agree with the complaints made above.
            Unfortunatelyi m consumer of your gas agency name Rich Flames, Consumer No. 1572 babar pur gas agencies last somany years. Firstly phones line always busy i[censored] want to book ur gas then u have to wait two hour or so. i have booked my gas at 3 april, the delivery guy has come at my house and he give me a slip of gasas on 05.04.08, and he say he will deliver gas next day,
            today is 21.04.08 but still they have not give me the cylinder i have made a complaint so many times in the agencies they are also refuse me . This is very rediculious. i would request you to pls do something otherwise i have to go another way. i will go for the consumer court thats is

regards

reenabasia

hawamahal indane — No one picks up the existing number

Dear,
            I am a frustrated customer of Indane LPG Gas. Customer No 21978 in name of ravi kant dubey. I am completely troubled and irritated by the hawamahal indane, chandpole bazarJaipur Rajastan. None of the booking numbers respond. No one picks up the existing number even after 50 attempts in any hour of the day. Indane is surely loosing customers by giving dealerships to such agencies. Its very sad. I plan to change Indane to HP as soonas possible. ...:-( Completely frustrated Customer. Hope someone helps!!!Is anyone lisening.???
            My booking no. 39892 alway we booked the gas
            but we dont received on time they r saying
            we do not delivered in new sanganer road
            gali no.1

so we r planning to take the matter to legal.

or is there any solution
            am facing a lot of problem in getting a new connection in jaipur. how can i sort it out?

This mail is regarding the Complaint against Haridwar Indian Oil Gas Agency. ID Code-1651.
            On 22 days he is getting 08 LPG against the Consumer ID No: 14559 but he is not provding the approved Supply within the due time and demands advance Cheque at two times and by this he is harrasing us to visit the agency again & again.

He is not booking the supply on telephone and his behaviour is also not good.

Ashram has also 02 Another LPG Connections againt Consumer No-1764 & 15047 but he never booked the order and also not supplying the LPG throughout the year.

We have already given the written complaint on 03/09/08 by registered post. But no response was not received.

Please help us to re-address our complaint at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
            J P Singh
            Treaurer for Akhand Param Dham
            Rani Gali
            Haridwar.
            Mob:[protected]
            Landline:[protected]
            Dear sir i have alredy read all complaint.first of all i have one connection of yours indane of my house which no.is ad229 named mahendra singh.i m dealing with asal durg vaishali nagar.i have 4 number for booking but since 3 days no body is picking the phone. i m wasteing my approx1 hour for booking daily.after of your good service i went to your vaishali nagar officeon 11.10.2008 i booked my gas personaly .today is 22.10.2008, my booking has not delevered yet.and most gud service of yours that i have to take a gas in black.i have paid 550 rs. for this.
            thanks u for not picking phone for booking and not delevering the gas
            DEAR SIR,
            I M A FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER OF INDANE LPG GAS. MY CUSTOMER NO. IS P16-802 AND THE SERVICE OF OUR AGENCY 'RAJENDRA GAS AMBHABARI, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN' IS NOT SATISFACTORY. THE DISTRIBUTAR MAN /HAWKER OF THIS AGENCY ARE DOING BLACKING OF OUR CYLINDER CONTINOUSLY. RECENTLY, ON 8/09/08 I BOOKED MY CYLINDER ND WHEN I DID'NT GOT MY CYLINDER I AGAIN VISITED TO THE AGENCY ON 23/09/08 ND THEY TOLD ME THAT UR BOOKING SLIP HAD BEEN SENT TO THE DISTRIBUTAR/HAWKER.BUT TILL NOW I DID'NT GET MY CYLINDER. AND WHEN I GO TO THE DISTRIBUTAR/HAWKER HE REFUSED ME THAT I WILL NOT GIVE U THE CYLINDER. NOW SIR, U TOLD ME WHAT I DO WITHOUT A CYLINDER ON THIS FESTIVAL? SIR; PLZ. TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR EITHER I WILL TAKE ANOTHER COMPANY CONNECTION. THANKS.
            dear sir,
            as i had already send u a complaint against' RAJENDRA GAS SERVICE jaipur', regarding their worst service nd behaviour. today i m going to remind u again that i booked my gas { no.P-16, 802} on 8/09/08 but till now i did'nt get my cylinder even booking slip is with their distributor/hawker from 23/09/08. today, when i go to the agency they told us that we don't supply ur cylinder nd change ur agency to eleswhere. now sir i decided to disconnect my service from indane nd to take another company connection. but sir i[censored] got some time then plz. take some action otherwise u will definitely loose ur remaining goodwill in market as comparision to other.

Indian Gas (Goodwill Gas Service) — Losing your Customer Day by Day

Dear Concern,
            I have a gas connection with Goodwill Gas Service located in P-31 Krishan Vihar delhi-86. FYI the connection no is GT-3891
            The person sitting there as whole sole name Vikas is very rude in customer dealing & his behaviour towards Customer is not acceptable.
            they are worst dealing with customers not picking call and supply is very bad but the people of their are distributing cylinder in black openly.
            Pl look into the matter on priority basis otherwise u may loose ur Customer strenth day by day.
            I am waiting for ur response...?
            Puran Singh
            #[protected]

I have applied for new connection thru Jaipur Gas Service 382-A Gurunanak Pura Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur on date 19th feb.2009. no. given on the form is [protected]. Till date i don't recieved any further communication.

As the agency said there will be a communication from the company. I really required help from your end.
            do the needful.

Narender Pahwa
            Sr.ABM
            Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
            c/o Mr.D.S.Sharma
            A 50(A), Shanti Path
            Tilak Nagar
            Jaipur
            Dear sir
            There is a kachuri-wala doing brisk business very near to axis bank -dum dum road branch -kolkata 700074.He is using domestic cylinder for commercial purpose in flagrant violation of the laid down rule.Repeated complains to your dealer at hanuman mandir has fallen on deaf ears as he is hand in glove with him.
            Please take stringent action against all vendors on dum dum road kol 74 urgently.
            I am the customer bearing the gas booking No: 2413. I have booked my cylinder on[protected] on pratap nagar gas agency, jaipur(telephone[protected],[protected],[protected], but till date it is not delivered i am facing a lots of problem, they are telling every time that it will come today or tommorow but noting happening.i called them many time but no result. please do something regarding my problem.
            I have applied for indane new gas connection. my registeration no. is 18798 dated 20/10/2006 AT MONTU GAS SERVICE, NEEMKATHANA, DIST-SIKAR(RAJASTHAN).
            but this agency didn't give me gas connection yet.this agency owner forced me to purchase a gas hot plate. but i not aggred with him.so he refused me to give new gas connection, even though i was in priority. so take neccessary action against gas agency & help me for gas connection.
            thanks...
            REQUIRED FOR DISTRIBUTERSHIP TERM'S & CONDITION'S.
            I want to take dealership of indane gas in -tehsil nadbai distict bharatpur
            i have booked my single cylinder (Not DBC) on the date 17-11-09 on RENU ENTERPRISES, behind shive mandir B-2 tonk road, sawai madhopur, Rajasthan-322021, but i have not get it on date 30-11-09, during the this span i made the contact to the agency so many time but they are not giving the proper response. the details are below
            Customer No.-R-11256
            Agency name and adderess- RENU ENTERPRISES, behind shive mandir B-2 tonk road, sawai madhopur, Rajasthan-322021
            I am a indane consumer and my consumer no. is 13321and I have booked for cylinder on 24/11/09 but everytime I called the TRIVENI GAS AGENCY, TRIVENI NAGAR, JAIPUR they always tell it will be delivered tomorrow but till date i.e 05/12/09 cylinder not been delivered.

PRAVIR KUMAR BHATTACHARYA
            i'm costumer monto gas agency neemkathana, sikar, raj.my booking is 13 feb.
            but i do not recived delevery till date i call to agency says for tomorrow. and i book a D B C conection in aug.2009 i not received D B C.

Triveni Gas Agency ,Triveni Nagar — Gas leakage

My Gas connection no. is 13321 and on 07/04/10 Triveni Gas agency delivered one gas cylinder to my house and when we check the same it was found Gas was leaking and immediately informed and today 08/04/10 also informed regarding that cylinder which is kept outside of my house. I am repetedly trying to contact but everytime phone line says busy. Now in case any accident happens Triveni Gas agency will be held responsible.
            Dear,
            I am also a frustrated customer of Indane LPG Gas. Customer No AD-4060 in name of mahendra pratap singh. I am also completely troubled and irritated by Asal Durg Enterprises, Jaipur. None of the booking numbers respond . plz god asal durg walo ko sadbudhhi de...
            I have recevied thecylinder on 15th may. I have 2 cylinder and the next delivery should be on 15th june which i have not recevied till today and though i have twice visited the office ot the gas company.this is there regular practise to hrash the customer,
            My customer id 22770 at RAJENDAR GAS SERVICES AMBABARI.
            Sir I am a consumer of indane gas agencies "Asal Durg Enterprises Vaishali Nagar my consumer no. is56497 & booked cylender on 04/sep 2010 & till now gas not deleivered by agencies even their is no response from agencies. pls help out me.

indian Gas Agency,sanganer,jaipur — Gas Leakage

Myself mahaveer Singh panwar,having Gas Cylinder OF Indian gas,Customer No.8811. I having problem abt Gas Leakage from my home(85/772 Sec. 8 ,pratap nagar,sanganer jaipur),I also contact my Gas Agency But No opertaion is done by them,if any Accident occur then who will responsible??
            plz solve it.

Regds
            Mahaveer Singh
            I am an indane costomer.my customer no. is SG 2106.I have booked for LPG cylinder on[protected] & I have no any responce till date[protected].I have two cylinders and both are empty.Please take necessory actions.
            Mahaveer prasad goyal,
            Mobile No.- [protected]
            E-mail ID- [protected]@gmail.com
            BARI, Disst.Dholpur, Rajasthan.
            I am a customer of B. K. Enterprises Indane gas agency, Pali-Marwar, Raj.
            I have booked gas cylinder for refilling on[protected], till that i have not received. Before i have talk with madam two times but she answered me gas will be delivered after 20-22days. Also some customer booked before[protected] still they have faced problem like me.
            please see into the matter and take corrective action for further.
            Thanks &regards

INDANE GAS COMPANY — for LPG gas for domestic services

Respected Sir,

I Mr.Raju,Social worker staying at kothapet, Saroornagar area in RR dist , AP.
            In our area Gurudatta Indane Gas Agency are taking extra money form consumer of indane gas. so pls take the action imm.
            PHOOL CHAND LAKHERA
            Email. anil.anillakhera.[protected]@gmail.com
            customer no.15804
            dealer name .asal durg enterprises
            203.girnar gandhi path vaisali nagar jaipur
            phone.[protected]

sub.gas not supplied&give double cyilder

respect sir,
            i have indane company gas connection my service no. is 15804 asal durg enterprises gandhi path vaisali nagar jaipur.
            i am not received gas cyilder in time .i have book the reffil after[protected]. 0ne manth i have a one cyileder not available D.P.C so it not good admisitration for domastic gas connetion .please help us and guide us now we will get gas cyilender with in 20-25 days and give the double cyilender.

thanking you

your faithfully
            sd/- PHOOL chand lakhera
            mob.[protected]
            I am a indane consumer and my consumer no. is 23552and I have booked for cylinder on 08/04/11 but everytime I called the PANDIT GASAGNCIES, SANSARCHAND ROAD, JAIPUR they always tell it will be delivered tomorrow but till date i.e 05/05/11 cylinder not been delivered.

NIRMAL KUMAR SHARMA
            SIR,

MY SELF KRISHAN KUMAR S/0 SHRI GHISA RAM VILLAGE RATAN NAGAR DABLA SIKAR COSTUMR OF MONTO GAS AGENCY NEEMKATHANA, SIKAR RAJ. MY GAS CONNECTION HAS BEEN RELEASIED BUT PASS BOOK IS NOT GIVEN TO ME. WITHOUT PASS BOOK GAS SUPPLIER MAN NOT SUPPLY MY GAS CYLENDER. SO PLEASE INSTRUCT THE GAS AGENCY TO RELEASE MY PASS BOOK . MY MOBILE NO [protected]
            श्रीमान जी, मै प्रमिला सिह [इण्डेन रसोई गैस] राजेन्द्र गैस एजेन्सी अम्बाबारी [जयपुर] कि ग्राहक हू, मेरा ग्राहक क्रमाक है 23829 है, मै पिछले कई सालो से गैस एजेन्सी कि लापरवाही कि शिकार हू, मै सिगल सिलेण्डर उपभोक्ता हू, गैस ऎजेन्सी मे फोन करती हू तो बडी मुश्किल से फोन रिसीव होता है, और फॊन रिसीव हो जाता है तो बताते है कि आपकी पर्ची भेज दी है आज आपके सिलेण्डर पहुच जाएगा, मै 1/9/11 से सिलेण्डर का इन्तजार कर रही हू, पर मेरी समझ मे नही आ रहा कि इनकि इस गैर कानूनी हिम्मत के पीछे आखिर किसका हाथ है, जरूर कोई गैस माफिया है जो इनको जनता को परेशान करने कि हिम्मत दे रहा है, मैने आज‌
            बहुत परेशान होकर ये शिकायत डाली है, इसके अलावा और कोई विकल्प मेरे पास नही था, और मै अपील करती हू कि मेरे जैसे पीडित बहन भाईयो से कि अगर वो भी मेरी तरह इस समस्या से ग्रस्त है तो आगे
            आइए मै आपके साथ इस लडाई को हर स्तर पर लड्ने को तैयार हू, अन्ना हजारे देश को भ्रष्टाचार से मुक्त कराने के लिए 12 दिन भूख हड्ताल पर बैथे थे मगर मै इस समस्या के लिए 24 दिन भूख हड्ताल पर बैठने
            को तैयार हू, हर महिने भूखे रहने से अच्छा है हम मिलकर ऎक साथ हि भूख हड्ताल करले, आपका इस व्यवस्था के खिलाफ आवाज उठाने का इरादा है तो मेरी आवाज आपके साथ है...प्रमिला सिह, [protected]

mahesh chand sharma — gate DBC Gas Connection

I want to DBC Gas Conection For Gas No.54 at village post didwana.teh. lalsot disst. dausa rajasthan .
            I have applied for indane new gas connection. my registeration no. is 11386 dated 12/07/2011 AT BHIWADI INDANE GAS SERVICE, BHIWADI, DISTT.-ALWAR(RAJASTHAN).
            but this agency didn't give me gas connection yet.after more than 2 month and saying that it's not possible next 2 month, Sir I want to know how many month your agency give a new connection, even though i was in priority. looking forward neccessary action against gas agency & help me for gas connection.

my contact no. [protected]

Rgds/ Mahesh Khandelwal
            I am the customerof Indane Gas, bearing the gas booking No: 2232. I have booked my cylinder on 5.11.11 on Vikram Krishna Gas agency, Transport Nagar, Jaipur (Telephone No.[protected],[protected], but till date it is not delivered i am facing a lots of problem, they are telling every time that it will come today or tommorow but noting happening.i called them many time but no result. please do something regarding my problem. My Mobile No. is [protected]. Kindly look into the matter and arrange Indane gas cylinder immediately.
            Shailendra Kumar Singh said
            December 9, 2011 at 10:48 am
            To,
            The Manager/Distributor
            IOCL, Jaipur
            Rajasthan

SUB: DBC Connection

1. I have taken gas connection (NO. 42004)from M/s. VIR SHIV GAS, Jodhpur Dated 10 Feb 2010 and I had applied for DBC six monthis later (NOV-2010) with necessary documents as required by INDANE GAS.
            2. one of representative who is dealing the same told me that your DBC paper will come to your postal address within one monthis but did not reached.
            3. once again I approached to that shop the representative told me that 10 days later as this time there is shortage of cylinder you will get certainly the same at that time.
            4. Afterward I approached three- four time more they given false dates and my efforts were vain.
            5. Afterward I applied once again in the month May-2011 for DBC connection and the owner of the shop, the same response I got.I told to them that It is very painful to me to come again and again and remembrance of the same to you, so they have given initials to my one of the documents and he told me to come in the next month and show this initials. one month later I approached to shop, but this time also I have faced the same problem.
            6. Last month (28 Nov 2011) when I went to the shop, they have given the dates 3/12/2011 & 8/12/2011 and both day the concerning representative was absent.

Sir, I am a Defence personnel and it is very difficult me to come to this shop repeatedly. hence please look into this matter and reconcile the problem at the earliest.

Thanking You

Shailendra Kumar Singh
            Consumer No 42004
            Local Distributor address: VIR SHIV GAS
            NEAR BHATI CIRCLE
            JODPUR.
            i'm costumer J K ENTERPRISES GANGAPUR CITY DITT.- SAWAI MADHOPUR, raj.my booking is .
            7 MARCH 2012 but i do not recived delevery till date. PLEASE HELP US - BHAGWAN SAHAY SHARMA GANGAPUR CITY J 3869
            I am a indane consumer and my consumer no. is 22000 and I have booked for cylinder on 03/12/012 but everytime I called the hawamahal indane, JAIPUR they always tell it will be delivered tomorrow but till date i.e 12/12/12cylinder not been delivered.

Sobharan Singh
            Email. singdinesh.[protected]@gmail.com
            customer no.12162
            dealer name .B.K.Enterprises
            Pali - Marwar(Rajasthan)

sub.gas not supplied

respect sir,
            i have indane company gas connection my service no. is 12162.B.K.Enterprises, Pali - Marwar(Rajasthan)
            i am not received gas cyilder in time .i have book the reffil 01.01.2013, But I Have Not Received .please help us and guide us now we will get gas cyilender with 3-4 Days
            thanking you

your faithfully
            sobharan Singh
            BS/94
            Shivaji Nagar, PAli
            mob.[protected]
            My name is Shamim Mohammad and I am facing difficulty in getting Indan Gas re filled; details are as under;
            Name of the Gas Agency: Shushma Gas Service
            Consumer No. 71183
            Bookin Reference: 346826

It has been around 2 weeks when I had booked through calling system, but now it syas that re-fill cylinder has been delivered; which is not the case. Moreover nobody picks up the phone at Shushma Gas Service.
            I am Indane Gas customer and facing serious difficulties in getting refill. Details are as under;
            Customer No; 71183
            Booking Reference: 346826
            Name; Shamim Mohammad
            Address: 294, Flate No. 2, Rani Sati Nagar, Nirman Nagar, jaipur
            Cell: [protected]
            Gas Agency; Shushma Gas Service, Mansarover

When I call in the booking system it syas Gas refill has been delivered, but it has yet not been delivered. Gas service phone keeps engaged, when ring goes nobody picks up the phone.

Can any one help me?
            MERA ADDRESS ---6/87 HARI MARG RAGER BASTI, MALVIYA NAGAR JAIPUR HAI CONSUMAR NO. 251647 HAI MERA KIS AGENCY KE PASS CYLINDER MILEGA KISI KE PASS MERE NAAM NAHI MIL RAHA HAI PLZ HELP ME

CONSUER NO. 251647 MOB. NO. [protected]
            I am the customer bearing the gas booking No:410402. I have booked my cylinder on 2.10.2013 on on line booking, om gas agency jaipur, but till date it is not delivered i am facing a lots of problem, please do something regarding my problem.
            Since I am not a customer of Indane Gas Agency Jaipur, I do receive, frequent sms
            for booking of service no.cx2744842.Last sms received is as under

"CX2744842 is registered and the booking reference No.[protected]"
            dated[protected][email protected] 06.26 pm.

Kindly rectify your record at an earliest and do not send any messages in future.

F.K.Kapadia.

Not Proper Delivery

In my Area indiane gas agency is not dlivery gas properly.people are suffering ..So, kindly, take action.Resolve our problem ...

new connection not available since one year

Sir, I am in defence. I stay home during leave of one month. i visited so many time but no any response.

home delivery gas cylinder

consumer no[protected] booking dt[protected] home delivery not received till now name uday kumar so rattan prakash moh sarai pukhta shikarpur bulandsahr up 202395

delay in delivery of Gas

cust no - 30577, booked on 16 Dec 2014, Sai Sewa enterprises (South Delhi)

I booked the gas before 10 days(21/11/2007) but till date, i do not get cylendar.when i complaint to our gas dealer he is saying why not you change the gas agency & i am unable to give gas because of my boys are not available. so pls suggest me what can i do. my details are as follows-

Name : Satish Chandra Duvedi
              Connection No. : 32073
              Mobile No. [protected]
              Agency Name : Pal Gas Agency,Kanpur (U.P.) India
              Date : 30/11/2007
              Sir
              My consumer Number is PO1331. SV No is 125731. I got my refill on 01/01/2009 after 21 days of getting the refill I went to book for the next refill.But the agent of my area refused to book for the next refill .According to him he had supplied the refill booked on 30/12/2008 to me on 20/01/2009. but on my passbook the delivery date is 01/01/2009. In this case i can not collect the cylinder through my agency.
              The name of gas Agency is Padrauna Gas Agency, Subhash Chauk, Padrauna Kushinagar. Plz querry and give the solution

Keshav Nand Kedia C/O
              Geeta Kedia
              sahabganj
              Padrauna Kushinagar
              UP
              My consumer no is.21472 the distributor is Alec Gas Services, 95, Karaneeswarar Pagoda St., Mylapore, Chennai-600 004. My complaint is that I got my refill on 17.01.2009. The agency is refuse to book for refill before 07.02.2009 stating that refill should be booked only after 21 days of getting new cylinder. When I went personally to their office on 07.02.2009 they told waiting list No, 1248 and I have to wait another 10 days to get my refill. What is crietirian for booking refill ? this is my case wheras a friend of mine who belongs to same distributor getting refills without even booking for the same. I think there is system failure on their part. Kindly look in to this and set things right.

we have a connection by the name of "Mr. B.N.Pandey " and consumer no. is "DT4396" and Distributer "M/S DEEP GANGA, PLOT No. 134 A, ASHIANA NAGAR, BAILEY ROAD, PATNA-800025."
                We have booked for re-filling of gas, but vendor name "Sunil" delivered empty gas cylinder at noon time to the female member of the house when no any male member is present. But when complained for this act, he did not care and started to threatening.
                there for I request your to take necessary action.

Thank You!
                Aug 13, 2020
                gas booki by 10&12 dey dilevari fom aero gas service distributor please 3 dey dilevriy ol gujarat distributor but aero gas service savarkundala to 10&12 dey regular bookig dilevar please 3 dey dilevry...

This is to inform you that I am the consumer of Shri Radha Govind GAs Service and my consumer No. is 499... our dealer takes almost 2 weeks time to supply the Gas Cylinder.. i had booked the Cylinder on 20/11/2007 and then again on 27/11/2007 and they have not yet supplied the Cylinder and it becomes really very difficult... and the weight of the cylinder is also not correct.
                  Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform you that I am the consumer of Shri Radha Govind GAs Service and my Gas No. is SR-17262. The gas booking Clerk of your agency are not receiving the phone for 3 weeks, which is causing great harassment to me to book the cylinder.

The complete address of your agency is as under:

Radha Gobind Gas Service
                  Shyam Block, Gandhi Nagar
                  Delhi.
                  Agency's Ph. No.22075114

So, you are requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful as early as possible.

From
                  Rajiv Kumar Gaur
                  M-[protected], [protected]

Radha Govind Gas Agency, Gandhinagar, Delhi — lack of response

Sir/Madam,

My registration no. is 13856, at Radha Gobind Gas Agency, Gandhi Nagar, Delhi. Ph No.[protected].[protected].

For last three days I reapetedly called the agency for booking of my gas but found either the phone was busy or nobody lifting the phone. I personally visit the Gas Agancy and found they intentionally engaged the phone. It is not possible for me every time to go personally for booking the gas and causing enough inconvenience.

So please look into the matter.

Kingshuk Sarkar

I have the same complaint.
                  i tried to connect them but noone picking the phoe or keep bussy.
                  because of this its really very difficult for me even for anyone to booking the gas.
                  specialy who is job holder. we cant go to the gas agency again and again.
                  so awaiting your action and attention for the same.

Sanjana
                  My registration no. is 18640 in the name of Mr. Amardeep Sharma, at Radha Gobind Gas Agency, Gandhi Nagar.

Still nobody picking the phone.how can i book my gas.
                  This things really getting me irritate.i don think that you people take any action against the complaint.
                  i read out the first complain which is sent by Mr. Kingshuk Sarkar on 28/11/08.
                  but the problem is still same.
                  You should be take action againt the same.
                  Awating your reply.
                  Sanjana

I am consumer no. 18402. Gas supply Agency is M/s Radharaman Gas Services, 72 Gangapuri, Kolkata 93. Today as on 27th November 2007, my kitchan filled off with Gas Smell. my cooking gas cylender started leaking at around 10 pm after the new cylender has been put to use. both regulator as well as cylender was leaked. I have made the call to the Number[protected] mentioned in the Gas requisition slip for information of gas leakage beyond working hours. there i got the another no.(the Number is [protected]). I surprised to hear the voice of the person recieving my call. he was totally drunked. told me that he is not bother even if the fire broke out by the leakage. further told me to meet tomorrow to my Gas supplying agency for change of equipments. he has denied for any help from the IOCl to stop gas leakage. Thanx to the my locality wher i got assistance.

My complain is against the company for not providing me the help at the time of gas leakage, major accident could have happened. more than 200 people are staying in our appartment.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I'm a consumer of indian oil gas of jaspreet GAS service shop no.18 AMBEDKAR STADIUM market New Delhi 110002, I never received my gas cylender before 15 days, Worst of that they make excusies and than next time they donot booking my gas though my gas cylender is empty. I have complained to the gas service so many times but they donot bother to listen to me. So pleae book MY GAS CONSUMER NO> 1329 and send urgently basis. Thanks for cooperation
                    Dear Sir/Madam
                    Please try to understand the feeling of Consumer.

One of your authorized dealer service provider M/s Prabu Gas Service is delaying supply of gas even after confirming billing of having booked refilling (supply takes more than 15 days).

Next booking is accepted 21 days after the date of delivery, how can we accept. The billing date is far different from delivery date. Delivery is being delayed.

What are the steps being taken by the Company.

Most of the times not attending the call also.

Please note my connection no.18451.
                    Please note the Praby Agency Contact No.[protected]

You may enquire on behalf of me in the above connection no. and realise the reaction from their end.

The worst service of the agency is not acceptable.

Complaints in short.
                    1. Delivery time takes more than 15 days
                    2. Even after hearing of billing date, delivery takes delay unduly
                    3. When ever attend the phone says billed, will be delivered today (which day?)
                    4. So many times the phone is engaged (doubt of hang up receiver)

How the practice of the agency is going to be curtailed.

I am not knowing about other agency service providers in your channel.

kindly do the needful.

Senthil Murugan T
                    [protected]@indusind.com

INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED — REGARDING COOKING GAS

iam a consumer of indane gas with consumer no.17052 of Saravana Gas Agency, Perungalathur(Telephone no.,[protected] booked on 27/11/2008 directly.
                    I Contacted so many times directly and through telephone also.
                    But till now there is no response from them.

I'm a consumer of indian oil gas since last more than 20 years & my Gas Agency is ACHME GAS AGENCY, SONA PARK, MAKARPURA ROAD, BARODA. I never received my gas cylender before 15 days Worst of that they make excuses and What are the steps being taken by the Company.Most of the times not attending the call also.than next time they donot booking my gas through my gas cylender is empty. I have complained to the gas service so many times but they donot bother to listen to me. They are selling ( black for Rs.500-600 ) the gas cyliner, during the marriage season & not giving us timely. Please try to understand the feeling of Consumer My Consumer No. is 5119.

I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE ABOVE AND TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION FOR ABOVE GAS AGENCY, FOR WHICH WILL BE AVOID SUCH TYPE OF PROBLEMS OF CUSTOMERS.

YOUR EARLY ACTION IN THIS REGARD SHALL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

WITH THANKS & REGARDS

MOHANAN NAIR

i am a indane customer, my id is 30328, i received the cylinder from srinivasa gas agency (Distributors code 133477)-kancheepuram, tamilnadu state. Now we are getting cylinder supply of 40 to 42 days only. I don't know what is thwe problem with the company to supply the cylinder in time atleast 30 days once. Due to this we are facing very big problem in family everytime. I don't know this is the known problem of all the higher level officers and peoples working in this organization. But the customer not getting the solution for a long time.

One more thing all the people are suffering to get the business but it is the ready made business available for the oil companies or gas companies. I think here the gas available is not a problem only the subsidy money what the government was given is a problem. Please your people should come with some alternate suggestion to get the cylinder whenever they need. here one suggestion is to increase the cost of 50 to 80 rupees per cylinder if the people are asking the cylinder in the middle.

Please give me solution for this and re leaved from this headache permanently.

Thanking You,

M.karunakaran

Jaspreet Gas Service Indane Dealer in New Delhi — Telephone not attended

continue ringing the telephone and no answer but the cyclist sale the cyclender in open market
                    they r not picking up the calls... n its very problematic for us to deal wid them they r very irresponsible n befooling people...
                    i have a leakage in my full cylinder i gave the complaint to the company but they are asking me to change the tube which i have use in stove is good no leakage but the other one is problem cus no;16980 m.salha jaseema

SUR,
                      mai indore city ka niwasi hoo. mera consumer no. DI-2493
                      hai. mere distibuters ka ID hai - DIVYANSH INDANE
                      27, Jhabua Tower,
                      R.N.T. Marg , Indore M.P.
                      CODE- 175390

Mujhe pareshani yah hai ki apaka distibuter mujhe hi nahi har consumers ko every month pareshan karke hi gas cylinder deta hai, or consumer jab phone par apani booking karna chahe to yah distibuter ke yahan koi servant call attend nahi karta no replay, no answer hi milta hai.
                      apake kisi bhi kanoon ya niyamo ka hamane aaj tak inke yahan koi palan hote hue nahi dekha hai , Dadagiri ki in logo ne had par kar di hai. koi inko responsibal officer ka hawala de to jawab milta hai ki jahan kahana ho kah do sabhi ko paisa bantte hai hamara koi kuch nahi bigad sakta hai.
                      black marketing ka in logo ka dhandha joro par hai. ek aam consumer inki badati hui manmani se behad trast hai.
                      kya esi ki raah par INDIAN OIL CO. aage bad rahi hai ?
                      kya aap ke dil dimag ki bhawanae itani sankuchit ya choti ho gai hai ki wo doulat ke nashe mai majboor logo ki pida ko na samajh sake or unke dard par siki rotiyon se apane pariwar ka pet bhare?
                      Agar ab bhi apaki sahmati desh ko khokhla karne wale in gaddharo ke saath hai to mai aapko antim baar cheta raha hoo,
                      ki samhal jao , jaag jao thode sukh ki chah mai , jindgi ko apani atma ko gatar ki gandgi na banne do.
                      sachcha sukh chahate ho to dusaro ko apane karmo ke madhyam se sukh do. kyo ki ishwar ka banaya yah vidhan atut hai ki jo doge wahi milega, jo bowoge usi ki fasal katana hogi.
                      insan hone ke nate ummid karta hoo ki aap sahi nirnay awashy -LILADHAR JAIN

Date: 27/11/2007

Plot No.80, Kumaran Nagar 3 rd Cross Street,
                        Behind Hosur Railway Station,
                        Hosur - 635 109
                        Krishnakiri – Dt, Tamil Nadu, India
                        Consumer Number 8316 at Hosur Thirumala Agencies.

To
                        The Manager,
                        IOC,

Respected Sir,

Sub: Lead-time to book gas for an existing additional Cylinder

Ref: Consumer Number 8316 at Thirumala Gas Agencies, Hosur

I am an Indane domestic gas cylinder consumer having additional cylinder for more than 13 years.
                        Please confirm whether I can book for replacement gas cylinder as soon as the gas in the cylinder gets emptied.

Awaiting your reply.

Place : Hosur
                        Date : 26.11.07

To
                          concern authority
                          1. the gas agency owner in Bansi, Distt. siddharthnagar (Uttarpradesh) showing deficiency of cylinder by black marketting most of cylinders to nearby areas in more prices.
                          2. He also add service charges with out delivering it to home.
                          3. The localised people are illiterate and poor and unable to make a complain against him because he has political background.
                          4. If any new customer goses to him for new connection and it is already approved even though he compell them to by gas stove (although the customer already have gas stove)on higher price of which price in market is very less, and if he is not agrr to buy the stove then he will be threated that there connection will be cancelled.
                          Sir please take appropriate action against these dealer by arrenging a string operation.
                          i have not received the gas refill last 3 month i have booked last 2 month ago

I have booked my gas on 9th of October 2007 with J.N.Ent., Bangalore so far they have not delivered the cylinder. whenever i make a call to their office the reply is phone is busy in conversation. this is happening every month i am delivered cylinder after 15 only.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            I am trying to reach Kalpan Gas Agency, Vijayanagar, from one week not even single time i got the telephone line PH:[protected], 23305354, 23209122, 23201744,23141555,23103435. When we dial these numbers we get an auto-response say all lines are busy, try after sometime. Auto-response will be getting from morning till evening. Please take serious action on this or there should be some alternate methods of cylinder booking (eg.. thru E-mail).

Nagaraj K.

Nagaraj K.
                            I have been trying to call up the Jagan Enterpises for Indane located at Madangir (Khanpur New delhi 110062 on the number 26093322,26088065 and 26084716. Whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for the whole 40 to 50 mins.

However nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. This is the only source that we are able to do the booking and I have been doing this everyday from the past THREE MONTH.

We have been facing a lot of problem with this gas agency as this is a regular problem with them whenever gas booking is needed. I will request the Indane gas management higher authorities to please look into the matter and kindly change this agency as this is totally incompetent to provide services to gas users.
                            I have a gas connection in Amar gas, Himayatnagaar of Hyderabad. The telephone Numbers 23227799 and 23221985 are either busy are does not respond. This is a regular problem and make me to waste lots of time for booking the gas. Pl try to suggest to increase the personnel for booking the gas or provied alternative system to book the gas.
                            i have trying to call QUTUB gas agency on the nos 26893424&26890020 lokated in vasant kunj,delhi for the past one week for booking my gas.All the time the nos are busy. And most of the time i am facing the same problem.Please help me out in this matter or take appropriate action against the gas agency. I request Indane management to take immediate action.
                            thanks.
                            I am trying to reach Kalpan Gas Agency, Vijayanagar, from one week not even single time i got the telephone line PH:[protected], 23305354, 23209122, 23201744, 23141555, 23103435. When we dial these numbers we get an auto-response say all lines are busy, try after sometime. Auto-response will be getting from morning till evening. Please take serious action on this or there should be some alternate methods of cylinder booking (eg.. thru E-mail). if you can't do the work please close it. your doing like this we are facing lot of problem. please colse it.
                            I am trying to reach Banjara Gas agency, Yosuf Guda, since last one week. Phone is either engaged or ringing but no body picks up
                            DEAR SIR,
                            THERE ARE TWO PHONES NUMBERS AVAILABLE FOR GAS BOOKING AT ENNAR GAS SERVICE A.S.RAONAGAR HYDERABAD.AII THE EIGHT HOURS THESE PHONES ARE ENGAGED AND I AM TRYING FOR GAS BOOKING FROM 03/10/2008 BUT THE NUMBERS ARE SHOWING ENGAGED.ANOTHER NUMBER 32515929 LOOKS DEAD OR OUT OF ORDER ALSO.UNDER THIS CONDITIONS HOW I CAN BOOK MY GAS FOR CONSUMER NUMBER 46771.PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.
                            THANKING YOU,
                            A.KONDAREDDY
                            I have been trying to call up the Jagan Enterpises for Indane located at Madangir (Khanpur New delhi 110062 on the number 29964716, 29968065. Whenever i dial the number, i just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for the whole day.

i am customer of tomargasagency ahmedabad gujrat my customer number is 13419 . i try three day but the agency phone has been not recieve .

I am resident of Karnal (Haryana).I have my INDANE gas connection service with Dushyant Gas Agency in Karnal(Haryana).The service of this Dhushyant Gas Service is so bad that it irritates all the customers in an around that area. Every month it is very difficult to book a cylinder as they not pick up the phone and keep their phone aside in order that we get busy beep.They dont even bother to talk to customers at their office.
                            So I request you to please take necessary action and please avoide delay of delivery and not pick up the phone.
                            Sunil Kumar(D-10551)

I have been trying to call Kalpan indane Gas Agency, Bangalore from last 1 hr. There are 3 phone #. One is an incorrect one, moblile is switched off and the other # is always engaged. This happens every month and I dont think any action being taken against them inspite of giving complaints by many people. Kindly take necessary actions regarding this.

I booked for gas refill dated on 17.11.07.I was assured that gas will be delivered by 20.11.07.But gas has not been delivered till today 22.11.07 night . whenever I call them they assure that gas will be delivered by evening.This is the usual tendency of this distributor.I do'nt know howmuch is taken by a distributor in delivering the gas as per rule.It is already 6 days over since gas was booked.

Indane LPG — Delay delivery

The consumer is my mother our LPG supplier is M/S Abhijit Enterprise, B.T.Riaod, Khardah, West Bengal when cylinder booked on 10.09.2008 they had told that it is
                              booked but can not generate the booking number due to problem with computer, when it was followed up agin on they had told it was not done now both my cylinders are empty afer 3 weeks of booking

Consumer number is:05435
                              Consumer;Smt Kalpana Devi
                              Dealer:ABHIJIT ENTERPRISE
                              Ph:[protected]/0419

Indane Gas — LPG delivery delay

Late Delivery
                              Dear Sir

I am the custmor of Indane Gas Agency . my custmor id no is 17370. . So, we get the cylinder from victory Gas Agency, pilani, rajasthan.
                              they do the booking after 20 daya of delivery of cylinder and then deliver the cylinder after 20 days of booking.

that means we will get cylinder after 40 days.

Our gas cylinder runs only for 30 days.

hence we face a lot of problem in managing the kitchen.
                              we have to purchase gas through black marketing after paying extra money

You also know that Cylinder holder can not get Kerossine. So, there is a big problem to manage kitchen. So, kidnly look into the matter and take some action as priority basis.

Looking for your earliest reply.

With warm regards,
                              Anu gupta ([protected])

Indane/LPG Gas — Delay in Deliverying gas

My consumer no is 47888 and I have booked my gas on 11.10.08. I have double cylinder and both the cylinders are empty now. Gas received on 28.10.2008 I called my distributor yesterday and enquired about my date of delivery. The person who picked the phone confirmed me to book on November 17th. If I booked the gas on November 17th. I will receive gas on December 2nd. Why is a delay? The government has increased the price. Where as delay in delivering gas.? After booking it takes 17 days to receive the gas. . There are seven members in our family. One gas run for 20 days only. Today my gas is over. November 17th only I have to book the gas.

Please help me in this situation. Please ask the distributor to book the gas and delivery the gas immediately. In outside market the kerosene is selling for Rs.50 for one liter. We are middle class family. If such manipulation takes place what is the solution for us? Please help to get out from this situation, as we are really in immense problem with two cylinders empty. Gas Distributor Name-Vijay Kumar Gas Agency. Pammal. Chennai 75. Consumer name.Mr.S.Venkatramani. No.47888

Indane LPG — delay in deliveries

consumers have rights to know the system(period/ interval of delivery) through which indane lpg delivers cylinders to its customers. let this system be written/ displayed clearly in booking agancies so that every one can read/have access to it.

LPG Gas (Indane) — Delay of Delivery of LPG Gas

I have booked my cylinder on 26.06.2009 in KLEEN Gas (Indane), Kharvel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa and my booking No. is 7217. Till date it is not delivered. I am facing a lots of probelem, they are telling it will come tommorow or day after tomorrow but nothing happening.
                              My customer no. is 19628

Indane LPG Gas — Delay in Delivery

I have booked my refill gas requirement online on 08.09.09 but till date i have not received the refill cylinder

Indane LPG — DELAY IN DELIVERY

MY CONSUMER No: SNT 1070 DEALER SWARNA NIRMAL GAS SERVICE, MOTILAL NEHRU ROAD, KOLKATA: 700029. I BOOKED LPG, MY ORDER No: 749 DATED 05/09/2009 AT 12:35 HRS.
                              TILL DATE i.e. 23/09/2009 the order is not executed, although we have contaced them three times in between this period and every time they assured to deliver next day. unfortunately the delivery did not materialised till today i.e. 23/09/2009
                              please see to it
                              SIR,
                              I HAVE LPG GAS CONNECTION IN AZAMGARH (U.P) . I HAVE BOOK GAS RECENTLY BUT I COULD NOT GET LPG GAS .
                              PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DO?

DISTRIBUTOR-JAI JAWAN GAS SERVICE — Non delivery of gas booking

DEAR CONCERNING OFFICE,

My Consumer No. 12318 (Distributor Name Jai Jawan Gas ) and I had booked for delivery of gas on 05th of April 2010( 8 days before) thru telphone (tel no. of Distrubutor is[protected] /[protected] ;from friday dated 08.04.2010 to till now i had given 10 times reminder but the answer of representative is "sir abhi deliver karvadete hai/just we will deliver the gas ; since last 4 days the same message the says on telephone and they do cut the phone

we are facing problem of gas in home and we had a baby of 10 months so due to her it also too dificult to us the manage the preparation of kitchen and baby food

please co-operate to viod such type of situation

Consumer -Surjit Choudhary (No.12318 ) cell no. [protected]
                              Distributor Name-Jai Jawan Gas Services
                              The consumer is my mother our LPG supplier is M/S saurastra treding co., kankiya plot jetpur rajkot gujrat when cylinder booked on 23.07.2010 they had told that it is
                              booked but can not generate within 10 days, when it was followed up agin on they had told it was not done now both my cylinders are empty afer 3 weeks of booking

Consumer number is:17284
                              Consumer;DHIRUBHAI H. AMBALIYA
                              Dealer:saurastra treding co
                              Ph:[protected]
                              REP/SIR’S
                              I AM A LPG GASS CONSUMER FROM SAMALKHA. THAT MY LPG DISTIBUTOR (TIRUPATI INDANE, AGENY CODE-122076 SAMALKHA, DISTT-PANIPAT HR) CAN’T GIVE ME PROPER SERVICE TIME TO TIME. THEY GIVE ME A LPG CYLENDER AFTER 40 DAYS. THEY ARE NOT CORPORATE TO ANY CONSUMER.
                              HERE IS VERY POOR FACILITIES IN SUPPLY. HE IS MISBEHAVES WITH ME AS WELL AS WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS
                              FROM: - JAGDISH SINGHAL
                              S/O SH. LAKHMI CHAND
                              MAHABIR BASTI, SAMALKHA,
                              DISTT-PANIPAT-132101
                              STATE- HARYANA
                              CUSTOMER NO-13861

Indane/LPG Gas — Delivering damage, old & expiry cylinder

I am a customer of' 'Gopal Gas Service (Indane Distributors)' located at Budge Budge Trunk Road, Mahestala, Dakghar, Dist 24 Parganas(S). Recently they delivering very old damaged cylinder with leakage. When I refused to accept such cylinder the delivery boy abused us, same complain I did to the distributer but received rude behaviour from there. These leakage cylinders can occur accident at any time which is dangerous for life of my family members. So, it is requested that proper instructions & guidelines may please be issue to them for running the distributorship.

My Email ID: pal.[protected]@gmail.com

Indane/LPG — Delay in Gas Delivery

I have Booked a Gas Cylinder on 4/2/2011 on web . My consumer no. is 56948. But till date I did not get the cylinder.

Indane/LPG Gas — NON DELIVERY OF GAS IN DUE PERIOD AND MISBEHAVE BY Mr. Kunal

Last month, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Nanak Enterprises, Tower Chowk ,Darbhanga,on telephone dt. 07.05.2011. My consumer number is D14423. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff Mr. Kunal had used filthy language against me. My house is near gas godown but I face same problem every month. No body take any action against their employee.At last i request you failing which i will take this matter to concern minister level .Because local administration is unable to take any action . My email ID is [protected]@ email.com. I request you to please...
                              Late Delivery
                              Dear Sir

I am the custmor of Indane Gas Agency . my custmor id no is 12362. . So, we get the cylinder from K.K.Indane Enterprises, cambridge layout, Halasoor, Bengaluru-560008
                              they do the booking after 28 day of delivery of cylinder and then deliver the cylinder after 4-5 days of booking.

that means we will get cylinder after 33-35 days.

Our gas cylinder runs only for 25 days.

hence we face a lot of problem in managing the kitchen.
                              we have to purchase gas through black marketing after paying extra money

Looking for your earliest reply.

With warm regards,
                              Bharathi.R
                              Read comments

Jai Jawan Gas Agency — Gas Cylinder Delivery Delay

i have also a customer of Jai jawan my customer id is 16399, i have book a gas cylinder in 30 Oct 2011 but till the same is not deliver by the agency and all numbers which they provide all are every time busy. please help me for provide a correct no..........

hI,

We took Indane gas connection in delhi.Now we shifted to KOTHRUD,PUNE.While leaving delhi i had taken the tranfer request for tranfering the gas connection.In pune by gas connection had been transferred,now i want to discontinue the gas connection of INDANE so i went to "sidhi vinayak indane gas Agency, Paud Rod,Near Kinara Hotel,PUne-38" and told him to take back the gas stove which we took at time of gas connection in delhi and pipe and other things.The Incharge of this gas agency(currently we have transferred the delhi to pune gas connection with this agency) refuse to take back the gas stove as well as gas pipe and tell that this can be refunded only and only in delhi we will not take also his behaviour was very rude and he told that we can approach anybody but no one can force us to take these thing back and refund your amount.Please look into this matter as with out discontinuing this connection i will not be able to take another connection as told by other gas agencies.
                                Please do the needful as earliest as possible.

Shashi Gupta

Dear Sirs,
                                  Re:-Con.No:TSV00745,Name of Dealer:NorthEnd Gas Centre,Barasat,Kolkat-700124 (West-Bengal)
                                  I have placed an order for refilling of cylinder on 13/10/2007 but till date refilled cylinder is not delivered. Whenever I am asking dealer to deliver they inform that delivery would be given next week.
                                  I am alone,so I am requesting them to give tentative date of delivery.
                                  Would you please look into the matter?
                                  Ajoy Kumar Mitra
                                  Dear Sirs,

Re:-Con.No:227319
                                  Name of Dealer: M/s Chayanika indane gas,
                                  Regent estate, NSC Bose Road,
                                  Tollygunge
                                  KOLKATA(West-Bengal)
                                  phone:[protected],[protected]

I have placed an order for double cylinder on july 2009 .But Whenever I am asking dealer for double cylinder they inform that delivery would be given next weak.
                                  Would you please look into the matter?

uttam kumar dutta

Dear Sir/Ma'm

This is to bring to your kind notice that the system of Gas distribution is faulty. I'm your regular customer from Defence Colony, Jajmau, Kanpur-208010 and my closest Gas Agency is "Jiten Gas Service". Now they have stated a new process under which we have to book our Gas and their people supply them to our home. Everything is fine but from every cylinder they take out 2-3 Kg of Gas.

They have found a way to open your seals in such a way that they manage to take out Gas and again put the seal as if it is originally packed. Actually they lift the cover and again put it back in the same way.

This is a cheating and I think it will bring a bad name to your reputation.

I believe that through this complaint you can take some immediate remedial measures and would also take action against those agencies who are involved in these activities.

Hope I'll see some fruitfull results in this matter.

Mohd Owais
                                    Defence Colony, Jajmau,
                                    Kanpur
                                    Aug 13, 2020
                                    My consumer ID is 1313 and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from Mohit Gas Agency,Ambala City. 1) I am facing trouble for booking my gas cylinder. Their number always found busy or un-attended.2)Their cylinder always found tempered with due to that every cylinder is leaking.3) Proper seal is not found internally only externally found in O.K position. 4)Delivery man comple us to collect the cylinder without weighing with making one and another excuses like 'i have not weighing machine' 5) This ID no. have booked last 20 days but I have not received gas cylinder till date.
                                    My consumer ID is 26154 at Howrah, West Bengal. My distributor is Arup Enterprise, Howrah Last 2-3 months it is seen that the cylinder is under weight and the cylinder is utilizing only 10-15 days for a family of two adult and a child. In addition to that I am utilizing steam cooker and roti maker through electricity. I requested the distributor to deliver the cylinder with weight machine but two times the distributor did not send the weight machine and the deliveryman Sri Ramshankar badly argued with me and told that he will not deliver the cylinder with weight machine. This attitude shows that something is happening.
                                    You are requested to look after the matter and take proper action against the distributor and the said delivery man.

I am consumer of Indane gas with Yadu Indane Gas Agency.There is no response on phone.They dn't pick phone for booking .I has become pain calling them on phone and there is no response.Either there phone is busy or they don'
                                      t pick their phone.
                                      Aug 13, 2020

Yadu Indane Gas Service — No response after calling for a long time.

I am a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Service and my consumer no. is 14499. On 22nd November, 2007, I booked for Gas cylinder.
                                      I am regularly calling him for Gas from last one week. Everytime they promise that "Today or Tomorrow, I will send gas to you." but till now I have not received any gas cylinder. Please let me know, which type of service is this.
                                      I am also a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Agency and my consumer no. is 14499. I Book Gas on 22th of November, 2007. Now, I am calling him on daily basis from last 7 days. I called and Talked to Mrs. Anuradha, Mr. Sunil, Mr. Yadav, Mr. Sinha Etc. But in vain. Two day back when I called Mrs. Anuradha, She toled me that someone had taken back your slip with the remarks of House is closed. But from the last two week, I don't think house was closed. Now she daily said that today I will send you gas but till Now i.e. 07th of December, 2007, I don't receive any cylinder.
                                      dear sir/madam,
                                      my consumer id is 28107,i refeel from Sumita gas agensies -mall rd.kanpur.i book gas on[protected],but till the date i dont receive the cylinder.my gas cylinder is emty,so we facing very much problem.when i went there to ask about the same they replyed me that it'll takes some more days.last month i also faced the same problem and received the gas about after 25 days.incharge mr.hassin ahamad all time he sweechs off his mobile phone most of the time.
                                      PLS TAKE AN STRICKT ACTION AGAINST THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON.I'M VERY FEAD UP WITH THE SERVICE

hi sir i m from nautanwa, distt-maharajganj(u.p) sir yaha gas ki ki bahut problem hai jitne cylinder aate hai ek track me 300 me se 115 gas pcs. black me sale ho jate hai i request u sir pls yaha pe aake is problem ko solve kare pls sir................... sir yaha k manager se consult kare aap
                                        thank u sir................
                                        My Gas No.SG20350

hi sir i m living in H-55, Pushp Vihar, Nr. Saket. I wwnt a complaint on 10.11.2007 from Sondhi Gas Service, J-3 CSC Market, Saket New Delhi. No gas is come in my house. I want another compliant to gas agency, Gas agency manager you are wait for 15 days, gas shortage for company. Sondhi Gas Service Agency, manager and employee is talked roudly and abusing langauage. Pl. I am very harrassment Main ne 15 din pahle gas ke complaint karwai thi, per gas nahi aayi, jab bhi jaao
                                        thank u sir................
                                        gas refeling problem

dear sir/madam,
                                        Our coustomer NO. is 22950 in name of Shri Ashok Kumar of M/s Sunder Shayam Enterprises, A1B/20, DDA Market Janakpuri IOC Code No[protected]. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 13/11/07 and thay not delivered after 10-15 days and they told if need urgently go to our godown and collect him. Plz take necessary action...
                                        It is very difficult to catch hold of SONDHI GAS SERVICE, J-Block Market, Saket, New Delhi. Whenever you try their telephone, it is always bussy or may be diliberately kept on bussy. I am sick of this gas agency, Is it possible to change the ageny?? I don't want to deal any more with this agency. Please do let me know, how to change the agency?

R K Gupta