Indian Oil Corporation [Ioc] — bottle not received

New alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujaratvadodada, India
 laxman odedra on Oct 11, 2019
Dear iocl team

I am a customer of your lpg connection. I had book one bottle on 31 sep 2019 but still it is not received at my place. This do you market image, resigns of your distribution behavior.

I called many times to your distribution but still no one gives answers about my booking status.

Your distribution (Shriram gas service vadodara) is playing with me, i received auto generated msg that your bottle is out of delivery on 1 oct 2019 and now again i received msg that your door was closed due to your cash memo is canceled on 11 oct 2019. Please find attachment of msg.

Please neccessary actions against your distribution if you care your customers.

This is one type of customer feedback and all company believes that customer feedback are most valuable of his company life.

Thanks you

Consumer no[protected]
Booking no [protected]
Booking date[protected]
Lpg id[protected] with sr no. 1-[protected]
Your distributor name :
Shriram gas service vadodara

[Oct 12, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir

Today regularly try for gas booking but not a susses full due to land line no. Not match with card book ... Plz provide me wright land line no.in My cell no. [protected].

Mritunjay singh