[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — change spelling of my name

1 Review
 SuprovatRoyChatterjee on Apr 28, 2019
I have a gas connection in name of suprabhat ray chattopadhyay which was also used in my aadhar vide gas connection no [protected] (Ioc) for add a/p ranaghat police qtr. Type iv qtr no iii.. (Ground floor) ranaghat, nadia as i am serving as s. I of wbp. But i rectify my aadhar in name of suprovat roy chatterjee s/o sukhadananda roy chatterjee of 84/1/2 nirupama devi road, berhampore, murshidabad. I want to fetch sv in dg locker but fail. Pls help me as i have not sufficient time to visit distributer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2019
pls give ny consumer name as Suprovat Roy Chatterjee S/O Lt. Sukadananda Roy Chatterjer of 84/1/2 Nirupama Devi Road, P.O Berhampore, Murshidabad.A/P Ranaghat Police Qtr Type IV Qtr no III.

Complaint Status

[Apr 28, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 99 1155 4411
    +91 98 4882 4365
    +91 81 2402 4365
    SCOPE Complex, Core-2 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - change spelling of my name