Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — chinthamani co-op, trichy -620017 gas never delivered at home and next month only he give me i always chases him

Chinthamani Co-Op , 12/1 EVR Road., Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
 Sri2019 on Mar 5, 2019
If i book cylinder this month means two months later only he delivered gas cylinder he does not come directly, if i chases him then only i received otherwise i never received. I complain agency they replied will come until 2 months they replied the same. If you want to cylinder you have to find his location and give 100 rupees extra then only he will give you gas cylinder and you must collect from his place wherever you found him otherwise he never delivers 2 months later also. Why i said i was affected 2 months it's true then i chase him he asked amount and i paid him also he never come two days then i went his location wherever he there i have to collect cylinder from there.
Agency is the worst response and delivery person very very bad.
Agency : chinthamani co-op, 12/1 evr road, trichy 620017
Delivery person : salaman

[Mar 05, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Iam the user of Indian oil Xtra rewards card my card no is [protected]i forgot my pin no request you to mail me the details on my email id and i want to register the same.

My email id [protected]@gmail.com.
Cell No. [protected]

Request you to mail me the pin no on above mention email id.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - chinthamani co-op, trichy -620017 gas never delivered at home and next month only he give me i always chases him