Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — during filling of petrol some trick has been applied to fill less petrol

Tapan06111967 on May 28, 2019
On date 14 april 2019 i purchase petrol from ms harendra singh filling station, hatholi, agra, up, india.

By applying some trick they filled less petrol in my vehicle.

I registered complaint to your customer care no.[protected] by complaint no. 1-[protected] and 1-[protected].

They have send me message that some necessary action has been taken and then closed my sr number without giving me any detail about what action has been taken against it.

So i am requesting you that please provide me detail about action, that you have taken against it. And also i have not received any compensation against it.

during filling of petrol some trick has been applied to fill less petrol

[May 28, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is wrong so please corret my name my correct name is ravindra singh. my conjumer no. is 57553 my distebuter is asal durg vaishali nagar jaipur raj. so please chene my name acording my new new pan number and modified aadhaar number.my name is acording my aadhaar and pan ravindra singh .
Ravindra Singh Makrana's reply, May 18, 2019
please modefied my name my currect name is ravindra singh
Ravindra Singh Makrana's reply, May 18, 2019
my name is rong in ioc so please chenge my name my currect name is ravindra singh my conjumer number is 57553 and my gess distebuter name is asal durg vaishali nagae jaipur rajasthan .

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - during filling of petrol some trick has been applied to fill less petrol