Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — indane - deactivate my give up subsidy request

kakarlavani on Mar 6, 2018
Dear sir due to click on "giveup subsidy" it has been activated. Please give me back subsidy and kindly deactivate. My l. P. G. I. D. No..[protected] cons. No.- cx11101374. Gas agency: sri venkat padma indane, consumer name. Vani kakarla, city: tirupati, state: andhra pradesh, gas agency code: 293193. As soon as possible thanks and please deactivae my giveup subsidy.

[Mar 06, 2018] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kakarlavani, Mar 17, 2018
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My con no 11628 is registered with
ref no. 607905,
Cash memo no. [protected] of amount rs.685.5 shall be delivered shorty

This cilinder is not delivered

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - indane - deactivate my give up subsidy request