[Resolved]  Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — INDANE GAS DISTRIBUTOR/REFIll supply boys doing Blackmarket business

Dear Sir, My Consumer no is [protected] and my distributor is SAI SHAKTHI INDANE, Address-SY NO. 15, D NO: 7/67/7 KOMPALLY VILLAGE KOMPALLY VILLAGE TG - 500014. I have done a booking on 1st-Jan-2021. with Ref No.[protected]. Till date the cylinder has not been delivered at my residence but i have received a confirmatory SMS on 9th-Jan 2021. that the cylinder has been delivered with CAsh memo no:[protected].
This is clear Black Marketing. Same thing happened mast two months also. Please take serious action on this. We are suffering with our refill but these people selling refill outside or giving rent to commercial.
Thank you. Please let me know how to raise complaint in consumer forum also.
INDANE GAS DISTRIBUTOR/REFIll supply boys doing Blackmarket business
INDANE GAS DISTRIBUTOR/REFIll supply boys doing Blackmarket business
May 9, 2021
Thanks team, Management took an action on delivery boys for black marketing the gas refills.
Jan 10, 2021

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]