[Resolved]  Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Indane LPG Refill Cylinder Online payment amount

I booked for Gas Refill Cylinder through Indian Gas Booking IVR number (On[protected] and paid the amount after receiving the link to my registered mobile through payzapp by using CITI Credit card. Amount was deducted and successful message received. But while delivering the cylinder they collected amount and said that they didn't received any amount for the booking I have made.

Same thing I asked to my Indian Gas Service agents, they told that amount will be refund to my account from the bank which I used for online payment.

The details are mentioned in the attachments.

M. Ravi Kishore,

Till date no refund was credited to my account.
Indane LPG Refill Cylinder Online payment amount
Indane LPG Refill Cylinder Online payment amount
Mar 23, 2021
The amount was refunded on 20-03-2021. Thanking You Regards, M. Ravi Kishore.
Feb 01, 2021

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 04, 2021
Updated by moruravi
May I know how many days it will take to resolve my issue
Feb 11, 2021
Updated by moruravi
No Response till date, I am expecting at least time period for resolving my issue.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i have paid my gas bill online with link provided on 12/06/2021 of my consumer number CX4685758 But the
distributer,
RASHMI,
Distributors for inndane,
23/4, Near Rajarajeshwari Arch,
Mysore road, Nayadahalli, ,
Bangalore560039,

the Distributer saying that the online paid amount is refunded to my saving account and asking again for payment, when i checked in my account i have not found any refunded amount to my account till 17/06/2021, kindly check and clarify when it is going to refund to my account because i have paid cash to Distributer but not received online paid amount to my account, kindly solve the issue.

Thanking you,