Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — inspection of gas cylinder, stove and pipe by the distributor

Sadhna Suresh, C3A/39A, Mall Road, janakpuri, West Delhi, India
 Sadhna Suresh on Mar 6, 2019
I was informed by m/s shaurya enterprises that they have your authority to conduct inspection of my gas connection and i have to pay charges for it. Today one mr. Rohit came and he said that since the gas pipe is more than 2 years old and i have to change it. He charged rs.150 towards inspection, rs.190 towards pipe and rs.20 towards the clip clamping the pipe to the stove and gas cylinder.
I was surprised that the pipe which was bought from a vendor sent by m/s shaurya was only recently installed by us and we were not informed that the pipe has a life of 2 years from the date of it's manufacturing. Moreover if m/s shaurya or ioc wants an inspection to be done why should we the consumer ending up for it?

[Mar 06, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

New pin genreta

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - inspection of gas cylinder, stove and pipe by the distributor