[Resolved]  Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — LPG refill not delivered even after online payment

Sir, i had booked an LPG refill on 18th june 2021 and paid an amount of Rs861/- through online. I got a confirmation sms for payment also. After 3 days on 21st june 2021 i got an sms that my lpg cylinder has been delivered successfully. However i didnt receive the cylinder. I called iocl customer care and registered a complaint. They told that they have informed the distributor (Spurthi gas agency, Hyderabad, Telengana) about this and closed the complaint. However it has been 2 weeks since i complained and no action has been taken and i haven't received the LPG cylinder yet. Further calls to the IOCL customer care are not getting connected. I tried to complain again through the IOCL website. I was surprised to find that Spurthi gas agency is not listed in the IOCL website even though they are the authorized distributor. Without selecting the distributor the website doesn't allow to register a complaint. I am totally stuck now. I kindly request you to look into this matter and resolve at the earliest as it is getting really difficult to manage without the LPG refill.

Anirudh TM
LPG refill not delivered even after online payment
Jul 9, 2021
Spurthy has agency delivered me the LPG cylinder.
Jul 06, 2021

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]