[Resolved]  Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Mixture alligation of water in diesel at fuel pump

Dear indian oil,
I'm regular customer of your products and services. I feel always very good facilities with your delarship, but dated 30/07/2020, 11.50am (Approx) your nearest indian oil delarship "modern fuel pump" sidhari azamgarh uttar pradesh 276001, provide me very bad experience, they given me heavy water added diesel oil in my truck tank and when i have
Complain this stupid work they trying to afraid to me by hook or by cook. I have a voice recoding in which they accept there guilty but they didn't given me any compensation. Please provide us compensation by which we came back my vehicle from dehari, bihar.
. Sir, i want to inform you that there are no any running camera at delarship. This is total violence of your sefty precaution prerequisites. 110000rs+14000 rs diesel (Vain diesel which is stored) has been spent on truck for remaking. During 4 days my vehicle standoff in dehari bihar (Sand mining yard) because of bad diesel oil mixed with water. Dear sir please note this remarks gainst the dealership otherwise i have right to take a legal action against them.
Please sir 🙏
Customer - vishal vikram singh
C. N -[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 7, 2020
no reach by the IOCL to me

[Aug 04, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone