[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — opting out of subsidy

Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 srids on Nov 20, 2018
Dear, sir/madam
I am a consumer of your company, name: saravanan d consumer no. [protected], i have submitted my name ‘scroll of honour’' by mistaken online.
So i do not wish to have my name put in the ‘scroll of honour’ for opting out of subsidy. So if you grand this i will be grateful. Kindly do the needful and i awaiting to your reply.

Thanks & regards.

Saravanan. D

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2018
Dear, Sir/Madam
I am a consumer of your company, Name: SARAVANAN D Consumer No. 7078507782, I have submitted my name ‘Scroll of Honour’' by mistaken online.
So I do not wish to have my name put in the ‘Scroll of Honour’ for opting out of Subsidy. So if you grand this I will be grateful . Kindly do the needful and I awaiting to your reply.

Thanks & regards.

saravanan.D

[Nov 20, 2018] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I m a consumer of Indane gas. My consumer no is 6620646 & the agency Name is S&P ENTERPRISES Gas agency, SOUTH DELHI. I had booked for a cylinder (online booking ref no433887, on 1 Nov 2018) but till now it is not Delivered at my home. But today i have recived a msg your cylinder is sucesfully deliverd Also their phone is impossible to get.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - opting out of subsidy