Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — payment not credited to the distributor account by indian oil

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 jps_lko1 on Sep 6, 2017
I made an online payment to indian oil for new cylinder connection but it was not credited to the distributor account by indian oil and due to this distributor not confirming my new connection.
Name: jai prakash sharma
Consumer code : 103824
Distributor name praeep gas service
Reference n0: n170601103824400055433
Payment date 30/6/2017

payment not credited to the distributor account by indian oil

[Sep 07, 2017] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by jps_lko1, Sep 12, 2017
there is no feedback I got from Indian oil. 4 month past I made the payment for new connection but there is no solution I got from any representative.
Updated by jps_lko1, Sep 12, 2017
I receive a fake call([protected]) and said I am calling from Indian oil and give me a link: https://www.kwikpaymentsolution.com for manual refund who asked me to my bank credentials. but somehow I know that this is a fake call. kindly do not give your bank details for such call

payment not credited to the distributor account by indian oil

Comments

I also made effort to the Indian oil sit but the reply that we inform the distributor. but no one knows where the money goes for the new connection which I paid.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - payment not credited to the distributor account by indian oil