Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — reverse to my online credit card payment

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Bijendarsingh on Dec 31, 2018
I am natvar singh. I am customer of indane gas, customer id is cx11994039. My registered mobile no - [protected]. I booked indane gas cylinder on 22 dec 2018 by online through icici bank credit card and according to icici bank my online was accepted online on 24 dec 2019. New issue created as the indane gas distributer (Kishore) comes on 25 dec 2018 at my home address and speak you have booked indane gas in cash, so gave money in cash rs-800. I contacted to my sanganer gas agency for confirming to paid online payment. They told me as two things first is that they did not receive any payment and second is we have received 2 requests online as cash and online. I was confused that how is it possible that i gave only one request online through credit card. I had need of indane cylinder that time so i paid also in cash. Next day when i contacted to my icici bank credit card team that they sent statement of same transaction. They told me that online credit card payment accepted on 24 dec 2018. I could not understand that why did they speak lie as "we did not accepted online payment". Again i contacted to sanganer gas agency owner on phone then they confirmed that we have recieved online payment online on 24 dec 2018. Main issue is that why are indane gas agency or iocl not reversing to my online credit card payment after giving cash payment on 25 dec 2018. I sent all evidence like online paid payment gas booking recipt and transaction of credit card for booking online. When i contact to gas agency owner veer soni ([protected]) on same phone and i sent all evidence to sanganer gas agency owner veer soni. Sanganer gas owner veer soni accepted that online payment has accepted online credit card payment on 24 dec 2018. Veer soni told me that payment will be credit automatically in your credit card account. After 7 days passed i did not get any reverse payment in my icici bank credit card. I have given hard copy to sanganer gas agency of all transaction of icici bank on 29 dec 2018. I am in trouble that who and when will reverse online credit card payment. I am attaching all documents that are related to case. Please check it and please resolve as soon as possible. I hope that you will solve issue.

reverse to my online credit card payment

[Dec 31, 2018] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bijendarsingh, Dec 31, 2018
Please resolve to my reverse online credit card payment as soon.I contacted to Sanganer gas agency owner Veer Soni they told me that Online payment will be credit automatically.we can not do nothing.I had sent all evidence to Sanganer Gas agency.I hope that you will resolve issue.

Updated by Bijendarsingh, Jan 05, 2019
Hi, Sir/Madam
I would like to reminder request about my refunding online Indane gas payment on 22 Dec 2018.I am Natvar Singh, my Docket no is - 1085895.and my consumer id is CX11994039, LPG ID[protected]. I booked online Indane gas online through Icici Bank credit card on 22 dec 2018 and online payment was accepted on 24 Dec by IOCL.Already I had attached all evidence related to this.and I paid also in cash payment Rs-800 on 25 Dec 2018 for one Indane gas booking cylendar that was booked 22 Dec 2018.I did not received any reverse payment in my credit card account till today. my gmail id is [protected]@gmail.com so please revert me and Please resolve this case as soon as possible.
Updated by Bijendarsingh, Jan 11, 2019
Hi, Sir/Madam
I would like to again reminder request about my refunding online Indane gas booking payment that was booked on 22 Dec 2018.I am Natvar Singh, my and my Docket no is - 1085895 and my consumer id is CX11994039, LPG ID[protected]. I booked online Indane gas online through Icici Bank credit card on 22 dec 2018 and online payment was accepted on 24 Dec by IOCL.I paid cash Rs-800 payment also on same one delivery.please reverse to my online credit card paymet as soon as possible.after 18 days passed but my case is not solved till today.My Sanganer Gas agency owner (162-A. SUNNY NAGAR. KUMBHA MARG PRATAP NAGAR SANGANER JAIPUR) had accepted that Online payment was accepted on 24 Dec 2018, then why are not refunding my online payment after collecting cash payment that was booked on 22 Dec 2018 for one booking.I am sending to my Icici bank credit card statement.please check it and please refund to my online payment.and please revert to my [protected]@gmail.com

Updated by Bijendarsingh, Jan 22, 2019
I would like to say Great Thanks to IOCL Team for resolving to my refund online payment as Rs-800 by Sanganer Gas agency, Jaipur side on 22 Jan 2019. Again Thanks to IOCL Team.Now My Issue has solved and I have no words to explain to my happiness.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - reverse to my online credit card payment