Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — service denied by sri manju indane gas distributor belthangady

SRI MANJU Indane gas distributor, Laila, Belthangady., Belthangady, Karnataka, India
 9448477675 on Feb 28, 2019
I am the consumer of indane gas at sri manju indane gas distributor, belthangady, pin-574214 with s. V. No. 54643, consumer no. 23224194 with name sathyabhama.
I am the resident of venur, at about 17 kilimeters away from my gas distributor. Hence i faced lot of inconvinience in receiving my refills.
But recently there is new gas agency started at my village and hence i decided to transfer my gas connection from belthangady to venur.
Thus today[protected] morning at 10am i went to belthangady indane distributor office and requested for transfer. But for my surprice, they made me to wait for around 2 hours and finally scolded on me with vulgar and filthy labguage and challenged me that, they'll not transfer my gas connection, instead i have do whatever i can.
Aggrieved by this action of my current gas distributor, i am praying here with to help me to get my gas connection transferred to my village, i. E, venur.

Sincerely
Sathyabhama.
Ph. [protected]

[Feb 28, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 9448477675, Feb 28, 2019
Contact address
Smt. sathyabhama
Near Parapu
Mahaveera Nagara
Venur - 574242
Ph. [protected]

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - service denied by sri manju indane gas distributor belthangady