Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Transaction successful but not reflecting in your system

Hi Team, My name is Sanjay Kumar Singh. My complaint is regarding to a transaction of Rs. 510.00 on 15 June 2022 at COCO JRO indian oil petrol pump (Plot no. 41 udhyog vihar surajpur Greater Noida 201306)at 09:08:49 Am . TID 10519992. I made the payment and the amount get deducted from my account through your system says that you did not received. I even checked with my respective bank and according to that the merchant(you) have already received the payment. Kindly check in your system or respective portal and confirm me in written if you haven't received the payment. Because no one, neither the manager takes any due care about the customer or there problems.
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments