[Resolved]  Indian Oil Petrol Pump Sita Circle Girinagar, Bangalore — Cheating at Petrol pump

Today I had been to IOC petrol pump at SEETA CIRCLE near Giri Nagar and clearly told the person to fill petrol for 300 RS. Immediately cashier came to me on the other door and asked me to pay. I paid him 300RS and tried to turn and look back the meter reading, cashier persuaded in distracting me asking me is it "only for 300" by the time I spoke to him and turn around to see the meter the reading was already 100 RS and the person was acting as if he is filling the petrol. He started from previous reading 100RS and continued till 300RS.
Cheating of 100RS. Not sure inspite of so many complaints why Indian IOC is keeping quite. I would urge everyone not to fill petrol from any "IOC" bunks.

Comments

It has become a Habit for this bunk, please create awareness among other consumers. That the only way left to tackle issue.
Hi Prabhu,

I had raised a complaint with IOC. To my surprise, they immediately responded and an officer visited the bunk and took all of them for a ride. Next day bunk owner called me to apologize. It even went to extent of cancelling the license. IOC is responsive. Try your luck.
I faced the same issue recently Dec 2015, So I don't know what action they took exactly.
1) I asked for 1000 rupees and he filled for 200 and stopped.
2)I said " I asked for 1000 rupees"
3) Second guy rushes in and asks me "Sir, how much did you ask for?" (Same time the first guy starts filling for 1000 rupees)
4) I replied "I asked for 1000 rupees" ( But my intention was not to fill anymore petrol and pay his 200 rupees and come out)
5) I see the meter after talking with the second guy and he is already filling for 1000 rupees.
6) I stopped him at 500 rupees and told him, this is the third time and every-time you are doing this and you are cheating the customers.
7) My total Bill came to 700 rupees as he said after 200 he has reset the meter.

I'm planning to visit this seetha circle petrol bunk again with a video recording and record everything.

Now using Shell V-power and happy with it.

Bangalore, Karnataka