Indian Overseas Bank — debit card wrong transaction

1/263 vinyagar kovil street, Elampillai, Salem-637502, Elampillai, Salem District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Elango g on May 15, 2019
Sir
Sarathi parivahan official website I have to apply for driving license. But fees payment for debit card amount was debited at the same time sarathi parivahan driving license application fees payment pending. So you have solve my problem and refund for money.

Saradhi parivahan driving license application number : [protected]
Dob:[protected]
Debit card number :[protected]

debit card wrong transaction

[May 15, 2019] Indian Overseas Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Elango g, May 19, 2019
Sir
I have to complaint for debit card wrong transaction 15/05/2019 no response for my complaint please refund for my money Rs. 800/only

Comments

Worst service rude behaviour of workers
No proper response for any requests bad bad bad... So worst bank in madurantakam... I have ever see like this wrost bank its is in madurantakam branch only
It’s been long time a sum of Rs .2500 debited from my account and I hav raised a complain but still that amount haven’t credited as it didn’t dispense that respective amount on 03/05/2019 at ATM-OFFSIT around 22:34:09.
Kindly address this issue as no one is ready to kick the call or raise this to resolve

763 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002