Indian Overseas Bank — Money debited but bill not paid

Respected sir
I am account holder of Indian Overseas Bank teynampet branch. My account no.is [protected]. I was trying to pay my bill through my debit card on 21/01/2017. My bill amount was rs.8004. my money has debited but shopkeeper has not received money. Still I have not received my balance.My debit reference no is[protected]v.
Therefore I request you to kindly credit my balance immediately.

[Jan 22, 2017] Indian Overseas Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Previous 2 transaction was failed and amount was debited from my account i wanted to know when will I get my refund back transaction id is pazaap wallet[protected]v for rs 500/- and
From swipe machine[protected]v for rs 86/-
16 jan. ko subah 10.15 baje maine 2000 Rs. Indian overseas bank (pachpedi naka, near MMI hospital Raipur chhattisgarh) ATM se nikalna chaha, kintu 2000 Rs. mere account se credit ho gaya par muche cash nahi mil paya.
Name-Prasanna kumar Dubey, Mob. [protected], A/C holder- SBI, Shanti nagar raipur.
My ATM Debit card is blocked due to wrong entry of ATM pin .My card no is [protected].plz activate my card.

Indian Overseas Bank