Indian Overseas Bank — Refund Amount send by amazon.in but still not reflecting in my account [protected]

Comments: I Karan Bakshi has an saving Bank Account Number [protected], had done a purchase on 26th dec 2016 using visa debit on website www.amazon.in once the item has reached me it was broken. So I had returned the item & was expected to get refund of Rs. 825.00. As per the amazon they had processed my refund by transaction number 74332747008700700500637 of amount Rs. 825.00 dated 7th Jan 2017. To my same visa card account from which the payment was made. But today it is 25th Jan 2017 but till date I have not recived any such amount.
Please look in to this matter & get my funds transfered to my Saving Bank Account as mentioned above.

Your's Truly
Karan Bakshi
Mobile No[protected]
S.B a/c No [protected]
IFS code IOBA0003673
Order dated 28th Dec 2016
Order Number[protected]

[Jan 27, 2017] Indian Overseas Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by KaranBakshi Jan 27, 2017
After repetitive reminders still no Action has been taken on my complaint. Still waiting for my funds to reach my account. The customer service number mentioned behind the debit card is temporarily out of service. If this is the kind of response after using digital payment method then God bless India.
Updated by KaranBakshi Jan 30, 2017
Dated 30th Jan 2017 still checked at the atm but funds not reflecting in my Saving Bank Account. Very very sad experience of digital Banking using visa debit card.
Updated by KaranBakshi Jan 31, 2017
Who is going to pay interest on the basic amount refunded by Amazon. Dated 7th Jan 2017 & today it is 31st Jan 2017. Please forward this to Indian Overseas Bank to. Lastly if IOB do sent my funds with 24 hours in my bank account. Then I will put this complet matter on Facebook so Indian Overseas Bank get some bad name in society. And will forward this complet matter to PMO office by e mail and on PM app.
High time do what needs to be done immediately or face all pros & corns.

Your's Truly
Karan Bakshi
+91 [protected].
E mail - [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by KaranBakshi Feb 13, 2017
Dispute Registration number - AM310106 dated - 31st Jan 2017. & today is 13th Feb 2017 still not funds recived. Today given[protected]. Now it is very encouraging to get new number which not budy picks or it stays busy. Can anyone help me to get my money to get get my money Indian Overseas Bank ( a bank listed by government of india.

1929