[Resolved] Indian Overseas Bank — refund from amazon has been initiated but has not been credited to my a/c.

Na, Delhi, India
 shweta_bisht on Jan 20, 2019
My a/c statement is not showing any credited amount by amazon but amazon status says that it has been credited to your bank a/c. Kindly solve the same.
Amazon has initiated the amount on 11 january and they said if the credit is not transferred to u after 16 jan then contact to the credit /debit card provider. So please kindly solve with the problem.

refund from amazon has been initiated but has not been credited to my a/c.
refund from amazon has been initiated but has not been credited to my a/c.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2019
i made a visit to the branch and also contacted amazon customer service meanwhile i reached their they asked me a/c no. to check the status nd their they said u have been transferred the money just few hours ago.then i too checked my balance was credited.thank u so mch..

[Jan 20, 2019] Indian Overseas Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir my old mobile nomber is missed somewhere so i need to update my new nomber in my iob a.c. for get all bank information. Thank you
Indian overseas bank fairlands branch. ATM AMC charges 177 rupees. Three times amount has been debited. Why amount debited multiple times. Please take necessary steps to repay the amount debited.

763 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Indian Overseas Bank - refund from amazon has been initiated but has not been credited to my a/c.