Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — ccm not refund

Gautamghoshsrf on Apr 17, 2018
We were travelling in train 16032dt on21/2/18. Pnr no [protected]. Birth no b2 42, 43, 45. Unfortunately my daughter had left her bag in the train. One co passenger found it and handed over to tte. He had submitted the same in jhansi station. Very next day i collected the bag except cash.. It was deposited in jhansi station. I applied for refunding in ncr allahabad through speed post. Till date cash is not refund. I have already done mail ticketid8622883.

[Apr 17, 2018] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gautamghoshsrf, Apr 17, 2018
We were travelling in train 16032dt on21/2/18.pnr no [protected].Birth no B2 42, 43, 45. Unfortunately my daughter had left her bag in the train. One co passenger found it and handed over to TTE.He had submitted the same in Jhansi station. Very next day I collected the bag except cash.. It was deposited in jhansi station.I applied for refunding in NCR Allahabad through speed post. Till date cash is not refund. I have already done mail ticketid8622883.
Updated by Gautamghoshsrf, Apr 19, 2018
Not yet any update till date.
Updated by Gautamghoshsrf, Apr 20, 2018

ccm not refund
Updated by Gautamghoshsrf, Apr 24, 2018
How many days I should wait for CCM claim refund?
Updated by Gautamghoshsrf, May 04, 2018
I had applied for CCM Claim refund DT on 13/3/2018 at NCR ALLAHABAD.Till date not refund. How many days it will take to refund.
Updated by Gautamghoshsrf, May 07, 2018
Updated by Gautamghoshsrf, May 07, 2018

ccm not refund
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Rail neer irctc
cost is 15 but they r selling at 20rs
and tea at
10 rs in train 11074 on 10/4/2018
Sir/madam
I m unable to open irctc .co.in on my android Panasonic 55 with err.net.cer.authority.
Same with rail connect app showing
Unable to retrieve information, try later
I had booked a train tickiet on irctc connect app on 03 april 2018 from akola to kalyan.Due to some reason, I had cancelled it on the same date.I had not recieved amount of cancellation of tickiet in my sbi account.My cancellation id is [protected].And trnsaction id of tickiet is [protected].Refund amount is rs.220.00 only.

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - ccm not refund