Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — changing wrong email id

p n nidagundi muddebihal, Muddebihal, Bijapur District, Karnataka, India
 [email protected] on May 20, 2019
Name-prakash nidagundi irctc used id prakash_[protected] mobile no [protected] i have mistaken in my irctc registration by entering wrong email id wrong id i have entered is [email protected] my original corrected id is [email protected] kindly apologise for entering wrong email id and support me to change the correct id for change by yoursel

[May 20, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I booked tkt of tiwari express of 1st Sept 2019, tkt generated 8.02. We got waiting 1007. Now if i cancelled rs.60 per tkt they will charge 4 cancellation. Above 300 waiting how they generate tkt. It's loot of consumer.
On waiting tkt, railway should not deduct cancellation charges from refund amt
Tkt booking should stopped agents in season time
I can't login my irctc account n my phone no also changed.my new phone no z [protected] n my mail z [email protected] Plz give me my id n password so dat I ll b grateful to u.my account id z sukanti89

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - changing wrong email id