Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — did not receive the refund.

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 Siddharth Khatak on Dec 12, 2017
I am facing a problem with my refund. I booked a ticket for rs.5040 the amount was debited from my icici bank account through paytm gateway. Now the irctc is showing that refund is done to some paytmag, but i have not received any refund yet. And the worst thing is that neither irctc, nor paytm is taking any responsibility. I was searching about it and found many cases on this site about the same problem. I don't know whether you can solve it or not but right now least i can expect is an answer.
This is the mail i received from irctc:
An amount of rs 5030.0 deducted against irctc txn id [protected] on 06-dec-2017 will be refunded as your ticket could not be booked / service not rendered.

[Dec 12, 2017] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - did not receive the refund.