[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — I did not receive refund after cancellation of ticket.

[email protected] on Sep 17, 2019
I booked a ticket from ramganj mandi to jaipur from the payments app phonepe, the pnr of which was [protected]. The status of the reservation was pqwl4, due to which i cancelled the reservation and i was told to recieve a efund of ₹540/- into my bank account from which i paid for the ticket. Now i did not recieve the refund whereas the app sayd the fund has been credited to the account. I booked the ticket on 5 sep, thursday and cancelled it on 8 sep and the sad part is the app says i have recieved the refund which i did not.
Hereby i attach the screenshots of the app which show the refund credited and my bank’s passbook which clearly shows i did not recieve any refund.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2019

[Sep 17, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My ticket was not booked but amount was didected in my account on[protected] till now it was not refund

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - I did not receive refund after cancellation of ticket.