Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — negligence from the rajdhani catering staff

I am travelling first time in rajdhani. Train is from bangalore to delhi (22691). My tickets has been booked by my company and i dont knw whether food is included in the tickets or not. Even on printed ticket it is not mentioned. Moreover catering staff also dont told me about that and keep on serving me the food. At the end they come up and say i have to pay the amount. I said you should have told me about this that food is not included and in reply they rudely said that they dont know about it earlier bt since now they knew it so i have to pay the amount. And at the end i have to pay the amount.
I am very dissatisfied with the service. Even the food they are serving it not something u paid worth for.
Its better that i would not travel in indian railways again

[Jun 01, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Phone
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Address
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India