Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — no proper response for a refund issue

DONI LOGANADHAM on May 14, 2019
I have booked a tatkal ticket on 21st april and cancelled the ticket at the waiting list stage after chart preparation but the refund initiated amount was zero.

So, i mailed irctc stating my issue and they have raised a ticket at that time.

Now its almost a month and i am not given with any proper response. I have called the customer care more than thrice and still the same.

So, i request refund of full amount as soon as possible.

My contact number : [protected].
Mail id: [email protected]
Pnr number: [protected]
Ticket id: 3703936, 3699092
Refund amount: 1760

Please feel free to call to my mobile number for any additional information if needed.

[May 14, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by DONI LOGANADHAM, May 29, 2019
Till now not getting any response from the IRCTC customer .I have called the customer care more than Five times and still the same.It is almost 40 days completed .Please look in to the issuse and requested to refind the amount asap.

Comments

I have booked pav bhaji n biryani from thali.com panipath.. I was provided with very bad food and instead of ordered food I was provided chapati and bhaji...

I booked my parcel through INDIAN RAILWAY Parcel on 19-04-19 from SALEM jn to Mathura jn but yet received & there is no response from railway parcel office.

Please arrange to resolve this problem at the earliest

Bill T No :375388/ dtd 19-04-19

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - no proper response for a refund issue